Auto-Altitude V0.03 [Spaar`s Modloader] (Besiege V0.09)

NickLD

AUTO-ALTITUDE MOD V0.03
(Besiege V0.09)
Hello! So I decided to create another mod so people wouldn't think iv neglected Besiege as i'm working on another project for the game that I hope you should soon hear about (If all goes as planned).
ALSO: THIS MOD REQUIRES BETTERMODGUI. SORRY, I KNOW, VERSION 0.04 SHOULD ALLOW USE WITHOUT IT.

NOTE: THANKS TO: ITR for fixing the all the Problems I was having with GUI and Hello industries for the Flamethrower compatibility idea!

[video=youtube;dDm3ksIjV08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDm3ksIjV08&feature=youtu.be[/video]

OLD VIDEO FOR V0.01

[video=youtube;pCPpw80ioY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCPpw80ioY4&feature=youtu.be[/video]
​​

BTW: The mod gets its current altitude from the mainblock. Becuase of that, you need to have nothing directly under from the mainblock (I.E grabbers, wooden blocks, anything else besides surface)
I will be making it soon allow you to choose any block for its height readings.

DOWNLOAD: the option to upload attachments seems to have disappeared so here is a direct link to the .dll from google drive.
[LATEST]Click me to download! (Version 0.03)
Click me to download! (Version 0.02)

I love this. Great work! The download seems to have disappeared, though.

Just one question: are the balloons limited to the minimum and maximum buoyancies of the balloons? If not, would it be possible to have a version in which they are?

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
x2thaz said:
awesome! i think i have more mods than game files at this point lol
Hope the mod-organizer thingy comes out soon then :p

ITR

Staff member
x2thaz said:
soo..... wheres the file link?
It probably disappeared at some point, the forum can be kinda weird. Just have to wait for him to get on again later and fix it.

NickLD

Stebobson said:
I love this. Great work! The download seems to have disappeared, though.

Just one question: are the balloons limited to the minimum and maximum buoyancies of the balloons? If not, would it be possible to have a version in which they are?
Fixed the download link, and the balloons are not limited to their original Max. That's A good Idea and that's the next thing i'm going to fix.

It works for me sometimes, but it also sometimes either goes straight upwards or drops, and I can't discern any pattern with whether or not it works, and, if it doesn't, which one it does (except for when it depends on the height it's set to).

ITR

Staff member
helloindustries said:
Could you make the mod work with rocket flamethrowers, too? Please?
What do you mean? That it can change the thrust of thrusters to make it hover?

ok, its working sometimes. something about attaching a flamethrower to the bottom of the main block, and a balloon on top makes it not work

x2thaz said:
def doesn't work, it just gives my balloons super powers and drags everything straight up in the air
It gets its height reading from the mainblock so be sure to have the mainblock attatched and be sure the mainblock has nothing under it (grabber, wooden block, etc

Yes. So make sure its:
1. attached to the machine with the balloon(s)
2. has nothing below it besides the ground. I will be soon making the height measurements allowed to be taken from any block you choose it just takes time to do it.

helloindustries said:
Its possible but it may or may not interfere with the that mod. Ill give it a try later today and see if and how well it works.

Z3r0

aww, I can't download it because my anti virus software says it could harm my computer(I know its not) only because its not commonly downloaded(it says that for most other mods I try to download but it automaticly deletes choose ones, probably even less commonly downloaded one, cause its newer), so I guess ill have to wait for it to be "more commonly downloaded", I'm just saying, not asking anything, and sorry if I overuse "(" & ")" :p

helloindustries said:
HAHHAHA! Just tested It with flamethrowers and it works perfectly! xD . All I need to do is set it up to check if the rocket mod is installed and work up a GUI for the flame throwers and then ill put it in the next version (V0.03) Also, ill be putting you in the credits for the flamethrower idea xD Brilliant!