Arithmetic for variables in the Logic Editor

Sanpyr

okay, so the logic editor is great and all, but here's an idea:
in the logic menu, the var event should have add/subtract/divide/multiply options for the variable value.
with this, it would be a lot easier to do things like logic gates and more advanced things in the level editor.
that's actually it..
actually wait, the var logic should allow multiple variables, if they are x/ above x / below x (you could choose for each), then it would do it event.

Sanpyr

I just realized you can add/subtract from variables, but the multiply/divide stuff still stands
p.s a drop-down menu for the event /event trigger options would be nice, I have to click like 5 times to get to the event type I need...

And also that would be awesome to have a variable option in the text field object so we could for example display a team’s score in it.

Well it's possible, but displaying a varable in a text field would still be great, or any dynamic text (like a player's name, a machine's name, whatever).

Sanpyr

Well it's possible, but displaying a varable in a text field would still be great, or any dynamic text (like a player's name, a machine's name, whatever).
yeah, I also think color is a big thing for the text field.
the logic and level editor could use some things (maybe they added some, besiege got updated today for me ), but its still WIP