AntiGravity mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Lets you change the default gravity.

Write "ToggleGUI" into the console to hide the GUI.

How to Install:
To install, first install Spaar's Modloader, then put the dll at the end of this post in the "Mods" folder.

Attached Files
AntiGravityMod.dll

dkong5

how do you change where the hud is? becuase i have the rotation mod and the little hud thingy is in the same place as the hud from the antigravity mod

ITR

Staff member
dkong5 said:
how do you change where the hud is? becuase i have the rotation mod and the little hud thingy is in the same place as the hud from the antigravity mod
Sure, I'll do it next time I update.

Possibly a daft question, but why does using this mod result in such a hit of framerate? To my way of thinking, the G setting must be a variable in the simulation, and the mod should only need to change it once - I can't think of any reason why it should need to reset it on a per-frame (or per-object?) basis. Is it doing something more complex than that, and if so, why?

ITR

Staff member
AJW said:
Possibly a daft question, but why does using this mod result in such a hit of framerate? To my way of thinking, the G setting must be a variable in the simulation, and the mod should only need to change it once - I can't think of any reason why it should need to reset it on a per-frame (or per-object?) basis. Is it doing something more complex than that, and if so, why?
It actually only does it once, the next frame after the button is pressed.
But since it's outdated it's entirely possible that some exception happens, or something else that causes lag, so hopefully this stops when I update it.

ITR

Staff member
Updated now, should work with the newest modloader. Also, tell me if you get any lag, since I didn't.

ITR

Staff member
dkong5 said:
it doesn't work for me
Can you open the console and say what it says? Did you remember to download the BETA loader? Can you see the GUI?

ITR

Staff member
Oh, with the new update everything is probably broken X3

dkong5 said:
it doesn't work for me
now that im using the v0.2 update it works like i can see the GUI and i can drag it around but im getting abit of lag witch is unusual because i have a nice gaming pc (GTX 970, Itel Core i7 4790k)

ITR

Staff member
dkong5 said:
now that im using the v0.2 update it works like i can see the GUI and i can drag it around but im getting abit of lag witch is unusual because i have a nice gaming pc (GTX 970, Itel Core i7 4790k)
When you click ctrl+k, does it tell you about any NullReferenceExceptions?