Air-to-Ground Missile from Helicopter

I need help re-creating this missile. It works by being detached from a grabber, the pilot then holds the key mapped to the flying block in the back, guiding the missile towards the target.

How did he get two grabbers to connect to one bomb? (3 in total)

How did he get the wooden poles to connect to the back of the grabbers?

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSaT1kcGZaI

Attached Files
missle mk1.bsg

It's a little tricky, but there are moments in the Game that make no sense. You will not be able to build the bomb touching the grabber but the opposite is working. try building a frame-like structure and put the bomb into place first, you can add the Grabbers touching the bomb without problems. Hope this helps. I made some screenshots to make it clearer. So in a nutshell: Build the bomb to a pole, piece of wood or whatever, delete the pole,wood whatever and then place the grabber and it will work.

Last Picture shows the grabber is now possible to place there, but if you placed the grabber first the bomb will be red in that position. Just delete the rest afterwards and your good to go.

WOW, CaptainCoke. Thanks for this so much. I am now one step closer to creating my breakthrough attack chopper. The only problem im still having is getting the aerodynamic propellers to face the correct direction on both sides of the missile. It says press F to invert but this does nothing for me. When I try to rotate, I still cant get it to face the correct direction on both sides. I can upload screenshots if this is not clear enough.

JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!! I had to rotate it first, then press F to invert it while it was attached. Thanks to you, I now have an operational missile. Lmao, I need to take a break.

JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!! I had to rotate it first, then press F to invert it while it was attached. Thanks to you, I now have an operational missile. Lmao, I need to take a break.