76: Read the wiki for DS2 And BB easter egg
77: Repeatedly ask if anyone knows about #76 easter egg around reddit
78: Help this guy with the wiki ( seriously guys i've been spending like more time in the wiki than actually playing the game )
79: Prank Calls the guy who offers asian abortion pills
80: Learn modding with spaar then get bored the next 15 minutes
81: Tries to make mod without following spaar's guide
82: Failed miserably, proceed to steal source code and assets from other mod
83: Don't know what the cluck is *Insert Random Command Here*
84: Brought book about C++ in bookstore, read it all day
85: Realise the mod loader uses C# , doesn't even know the difference
86: Ironically deprecating own's caffeine addiction
Room for one more?
Didn't read much of the fun things to do since there were a ton, so warn me if something i suggested has already been .
76. Post a machine with very misleading controls to draegast to screw with him
77. Make another star wars x-wing replica
78. Make a huge platform that drops down and blankets all of the sandbox
79. Make a mod called mod maker
80. Waste a fun thing to do just to get closer to no. 101 without trying to think of something
81. Create the terminator in beseige
82. Make a computing machine (the simplest possible , but can still calculate something .
84. Spam the workshop with swaski signs
85. Impersonate a developer in as many besiege fan sites as possible
86. Make the death star, or any planet-like machine of destruction
87. Make WMDs and hide them from the government
88. Make a peasant abductor
89. Try to get as much airtime as possible with my clumsy warhammer prototype v1
90. Download every machine in the workshop
91. Attempt to slice the core block in half
92. Claim to everyone that the avengers helicarrier was your creation
93. Make a besiege toaster
94. Make me tea while you're at it
95. Simulate all of your machines at 200% speed
96. Make a UCAV that can destroy every single scout balloon in scouts of tolbrynd
97. Beat tolbrynd with any of your own machines
98. Complain that this list is long
99. Make big versions of blocks using the smaller versions of that block
100. Pause for suspense
101. Get a life.
102. Make a list of 1001 fun things to do in besiege
101.think you can make better tanks than core88
102.think you can make stuff better that frizB then fail then watch shia Labeouf to motivate you to try again
104.get a life and stop waiting for Displayter to make more fun thing to do
leave this topic and shut up for good
(don't know what number should I use)
RN1. Begin a discussion with yourself about either playing besiege or ksp and end up not playing any.
RN2. Try recreating ksp in besiege.
RN3. Fight to survive the people arguing about ksp and besiege being completely different thinking they are reavealing the truth even tough everybody already knows that.
RN4. Making a machine and someone says it's mediocre you then start a giant research to find out why he said that. You then find out that your machine only works on your computer because it is a crappy computer and things don't work properly in it.
RN5. Brainstorm ideas
RN6. Having the same idea as someone else but he/she posts is first and get all the attention.
RN7. Be jealous
RN8. Regret being jealous for a such a simple thing.
RN9. Having a great idea.
RN10. repeating RN6 to RN8