Search results

1. lotsofone

My custom mapper type doesn't work in multiverse. What's the correct way to create a mapper type?

BTW, If there will be official MVector3 and MTransform mapper type in next version, that will help a lot.
  2. lotsofone

My custom mapper type doesn't work in multiverse. What's the correct way to create a mapper type?

Pastebin : https://pastebin.com/wKEqKu5d This is the MVector3 mapper type that I want to add to my mod. Copied from BraceCube mod. I found that BraceCube mod has a good mapper type and added it to my mod. Everything worked well in single-player mode. But when I enter multiverse to use...
  3. lotsofone

Level Editor loads the level xml wrongly.

I am using python to help me make some level creations, And it's when I saw the output level messed up I found this bug. Fortunately, the python's xml.etree.Element will output attributes in alphabet order. So I can temporarily change "w" to "zw" to make it in the fourth place. But there are...
  4. lotsofone

Level Editor loads the level xml wrongly.

I supposed that the order of attributes of an element in an xml file doesn't matter. So, "<Rotation x="-7.536443E-15" y="0.7071068" z="-2.304046E-07" w="0.7071068" />" and "<Rotation w="0.7071068" x="-7.536443E-15" y="0.7071068" z="-2.304046E-07" />" should have the same meaning. However, in...
  5. lotsofone

Map events continues to be executed at time scale 0%, because of a wait event problem.

Operating System : Win 10 System Specs : 12G RAM, 1T disk Game Version : 0.70-8972 The visible phenomenon of the bug is that even if we drag the time scale to 0%, the events continues to be executed, while those events contains wait events. Steps to reproduce bug : First...
  6. lotsofone

Physics behave strangely, center of gravity doesn't seems to be right.

Then I deleted the metal plate. I thought that the left side lost some weight and it should slope to the right faster. Again in 0.60, but this time it slope to the left.
  7. lotsofone

However, simulating in 0.6, it slopes to the right. This is different form it in 0.45.
  8. lotsofone

OS: win 10 Game Version: v0.60.0-6437 I made a stuff in 0.45 like this. One ballast and one metal plate. Anything work well in 0.45. I have difficulty uploading images and files. So I decide to divide this thread into some floors. I will describe the problem in the following...
  9. lotsofone

Aircraft Sway, Perfectly Symmetrical. Shouldn't Sway?

If you can post pictures of your machines or .bsg files, maybe I can help you analize the balance. I know the instantaneous stress formula of a propeller.
  10. lotsofone

Since the suspension can only be compressed by only one block /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

There are also people who want the one-block limit. So I suppose that we can add a switch to set whether it can be compressed more than one block or even a slide to decide how long it can be compressed.
  11. lotsofone

Since the suspension can only be compressed by only one block /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

I felt really sad about this(>﹏<) Make a structure like the picture below In 0.30 it can be compressed as long as you want But in 0.32, there is no way to compress it by more than one block. It will get stuck! Oh, my mortars and machine guns are dead.( ⊙ o ⊙ ) They...
  12. lotsofone

TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

Something more to say for 0.52. I notice that the key 1,2 and 3 will active the mirror function. However, when I input the scale value using my keyboard, like 0.0001, as the key "1" is pressed, the selection was mirrored.
  13. lotsofone

TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

I am using building tools 0.52. I found when selecting unpowered large cogs, the cogs won't be high-lighted.
  14. lotsofone

game development or mod development ?

Only the official game update can make big changes which allows the mods to do small changes. 0.20. Mods cannot change the engine to Unity5. 0.25. Without the file format changed, scaled or colored machines could not become popular.
  15. lotsofone

Slack Team For Builders

Oh no. Youtube has blocked the audio track of the video. However it's a music video. Better have a look at the bilibili ver.
  16. lotsofone

Slack Team For Builders

Here is one of the videos I've made https://youtu.be/DGuJouqJ6eg original link: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4771310/ And many others that haven't been moved to youtube http://space.bilibili.com/2531929/#!/index I hope you guys can access videos on bilibili I am now just a video maker. I...
  17. lotsofone

Slack Team For Builders

擦,我打不开第一页那个谷歌的界面怎么破
  18. lotsofone

Quantum Engine has been publicized. We in a way don`t want that bug fixed now.

I guess there are some changes between 0.23 and 0.25. In 0.23, the engine doesn't seem to be sensitive to building order. Maybe they see your engine and fixed half of the bug. To fix your old engine, make the steering block the last block placed on the machine.
  19. lotsofone

Quantum Engine has been publicized. We in a way don`t want that bug fixed now.

Can you attach a bsg file? I want to do some deeper research.