Search results

1. Tommaso Matteini

warped brace

Hi everyone! I recently downloaded ITR's bracecube mod, i desperately need help with warped brace, can someone explain me how to make them? Thaks to everyone!:) PS: nevermind, i was in experimental and the rotation sliders didn't appear
  2. Tommaso Matteini

Layer System

It's not common indeed, and that's because maybe not everyone has experience with those kind of software (in photoshop layers are essential), but i'm pretty sure a lot of people will enjoy such an improvement, especially those who make huge and/or very complicated creations
  3. Tommaso Matteini

Game almost unplayable after the last update

man... you are a genius :D
  4. Tommaso Matteini

Well... i'm screwed, there's none of those characters on my italian keyboard, i can only type them using ALT codes, and besiege doesn't like that :D
  5. Tommaso Matteini

YES!it is fixed now thanks to everyone guys! You've been amazing!
  6. Tommaso Matteini

there's no difference, i tried both way
  7. Tommaso Matteini

yup youre right, that's the sequence of action that leeds you to an undeleatable block, i hope it get's fixed soon! P.S.: how did you opened the console?
  8. Tommaso Matteini

i did! i even re-installed the game... :D
  9. Tommaso Matteini

as the title says, the game became almost unplayable, the building is impossible, some blocks suddenly baecame undeleatable, even if you load a different machine they're gonna stay there, and when this happens, if i start the simulation the machine is like it was pinned in the air and wont...
  10. Tommaso Matteini

Arrow despawn count?

try reducing the time scale, it allows you to count how many shot have been fired. i tried with multiple crossbows (1,3,5,7,10) and each one of them start do despawn arrows after the 7 th or 8 th. i thinkit is scripted that way
  11. Tommaso Matteini

complex vanilla planes

thats true, i'm still not used to the new features of the game, i stopped for a while:D
  12. Tommaso Matteini

Arrow despawn count?

i just did a quick test and it seems that after the 7th or 8th arrow the game start replacing them every time you shoot
  13. Tommaso Matteini

Layer System

i know it i have over 1000 hours on besiege :D, but it's like 10 times slower than being able to have objects on different layers and being able to toggle it on and off
  14. Tommaso Matteini

complex vanilla planes

it is actually possible to stack wheels closer to each other without mods, it's just very intricate :D i'm not the owner of the video, CCCanyon is as you can see :D
  15. Tommaso Matteini

Layer System

i use 3d and 2d modeling softwares in university and at work, and i would die for a layer system such in Autocad, Rhino or even Photoshop, it would be extremely quick to select different part of your machine, plus you could just make invisible the layers you don't need while you're building (i...
  16. Tommaso Matteini

Steering Hinges & Steering Blocks Need A Return To Center Option

rtc mechanism uses on average 7 pieces: 2 pistons, a block to attach the pistons to, a brace to hold the piston together, another brace to take the motion to the control surface which needs at least 2 other pieces, a hinge and a swivel if you multiply by the number of control surfaces an...
  17. Tommaso Matteini

NEED HELP: Weightless Missile

Hi everyone, as the title says i desperatly need help with those missiles, can a faithful soul upload a tutorial?:) Thanks a lot to everyone!
  18. Tommaso Matteini

Bracer Help

Thanks man you always save me! yes i did! back in v 0.45a and since i loaded it up in the latest versions of the game the bracers result to be twisted, what can i do? P.S. https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1195275849 this is the link to the pilot skin (not mine) P.P.S. never...
  19. Tommaso Matteini

Bracer Help

i need someone to explain me, i'm going crazy: if i save a machine with properly scaled bracers, why when i load it the bracers ends up being distorted? i attached pics for a better understanding
  20. Tommaso Matteini

Propeller Angle

thank you very much!:) And BTW your creations are awesome!