Search results

1. H

Mechanix - mechanical blocks mod suggestions thread

I love all of this. My suggestion: Iron Wheel. And/Or all-iron gears. Heavy, but wont burn.
  2. H

Set for tank [Spaar`s Modloader Beta][TGYD`s Block Loader] [ID: 274-276]

GREAT concept, but how in the hell do i get them to join at the ends? I can make a strip above and below, but not around...
  3. H

Mod Requests

Absolute movement block. Possibly a complicated one.. Does not move in any direction unless a key is pressed. Can control: forward, back, left, right, up, down, pitch, roll. Rate of acceleration. Toggle 'sticky' mode and 'glide' mode. Sticky mode: Stops moving when key/s released Glide mode...
  4. H

[Mod request / idea] Functional / moving starting block with controls

Starting block as a usable, controllable block. I press up and it moves up, down and down..shift left and it pitches left, ctrl up and it rolls forwards... etc... Option to have it ignore propulsive/weight input on selected axis
  5. H

That feel when most of the replies to your topic aren't a damn thing to do with your topic.
  6. H

Sort of, i think (if i understand RCW's as described). But i think the starting block needs to do things other than be an almost useless lump.
  7. H

I suggest adding controls to the starting block to control movement; Pitch, roll, left, right, up, down. Could make it absolute (other blocks, weight or propulsion have no effect), or on a toggle by axis (propulsion can alter, say, rotation on (original) Z axis, but not others)
  8. H

Laser Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [BlockLoader] [ID: 107]

Noticed a few things about the laser: 1. It can be made to do no damage / act as targeting if you place it behind a block (or fire through other blocks) 2. You can place it directly behind a flammable block and not burn it when firing 3. It will destroy Ipsilon stone structures but no others 4...
  9. H

[TGYD block request] Armour block variants

Updated with quick & dirty mockup
  10. H

Rocket Block Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [TGYD`s BlockLoader] [ID: 105]

Odd. Must have been my mistake. I retract my comment.
  11. H

[TGYD block request] Armour block variants

More sizes of armour block to help cover larger areas without slowing the game down. 2x2 4x4 1x4 1x6 2x6 A block would be placed centrally over the area to be covered. Mockup:
  12. H

Rocket Block Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [TGYD`s BlockLoader] [ID: 105]

LOVE IT. A proper thruster. BUT: It runs out! nooooooo! Also: Can the flame be longer? And can the nozzle be black? Looks like it's made of paper.
  13. H

Laser Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [BlockLoader] [ID: 107]

AWESOME. Can we also have an effect at the end contact point? Maybe chose between heat (as it is now), pointer (no damage at all, good for aiming) and maybe grenade and bomb?
  14. H

[Mod request] Air-burst explosives

Wonderful! Thanks very much :)
  15. H

Certainly; Currently, we can fire grenades and bombs from cannons (with a mod) - It'd be nice to have a mod on top of that which added an extra part to the settings of a cannon to choose various detonation methods, > At X range from cannon > After X seconds > Detonate on press of X key
  16. H

Maybe on a timer, maybe on a key
  17. H

Moon Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

Ahh, there we go. Turns out i was using the non-beta... Silly me. I got 3FPS, sadly. I shall wait for the mod to improve for a while...
  18. H

Moon Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

Still no dice.
  19. H

[Mod request] Toggle roll pitch of main block

Didn't work all that well for what i want, sadly. It's pretty good for temporary stabilisation and smoothing out flight, but can't lock the movements i want to lock.