Search results

1. C

PC or Console

I like that explanation, but for people who are bad with money management and just need something to play on without costing much and using their already-bought TV, consoles are maybe the way to go. I am personally a PC gamer tho, IDK what the selling point is for consoles other than cheap...
  2. C

PC or Console

PC, unless you're poor and need to game on something that's reasonable (what can you get for $200 new? Nothing that can play anything other than Minecraft).
  3. C

Hello, I'm joining the community...

Actually, yes. But I just don't like the size that much, my planes are already pretty large (bomber size).
  4. C

I didn't say it wasn't possible, I mean it was going to be large, heavy and wouldn't look that good on a plane. Also, I didn't say I want people to play with it at all... I said that IF they themselves wanted to play with it just for fun.
  5. C

After the series of unfortunate (yet apparently planned) 7 year old friendly updates to Robocraft, I decided to come here. But I have one thing to say: http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/index.php?threads/sorry-for-pirating-besiege.3338/ I pirated Besiege. I won't go into detail on this post...