Search results

1. Phantom329

Mechanix - mechanical blocks mod suggestions thread

Hi Besiegers! I am currently working on a new mod that will add some different types of mechanical blocks. I have a short list that I am currently modeling but I would like to hear from the community what people want in their creations. Please leave any suggestions below and a picture or...
  2. Phantom329

Phantom Aerospace [Spaar`s ModLoader][TGYD`s ModLoader][Venhip Physics][ID: 370-399]

Tired of those boring old vanilla wings? Its time to upgrade to the age of aerospace! This mod features many sizes of wings, tail pieces and other flight necessities. Your plane, helicopter, or abomination will look ten time better with these awesome additions. How to install: install Spaar's...
  3. Phantom329

AnchorBlockMod [Spaar`s ModLoader][TGYD BlockLoader][ID:329]

When grabbers aren't enough, the Anchor Block doesn't let you down! Just place it in game and it won't move a bit. How to install: install Spaar's Mod Loader, install TGYD BlockLoader, extract AnchorBlockMod.zip into your mods folder and merge the Blocks folder. How to use: Because I can't...
  4. Phantom329

MoreBlocksMod [Spaar`s ModLoader][TGYD BlockLoader][ID: 350-354]

Ever wanted more wooden blocks? Well this mod is for you! This mod will add more shapes and sizes of wooden blocks for your building pleasure. How to install: install Spaar's Mod Loader, install TGYD BlockLoader, extract moreblocksmod.zip into your mods folder and merge the Blocks folder...
  5. Phantom329

Access to game textures

Hey Besiegers! I am working on some new blocks and it would be nice to use the wood and cloth textures from the game. How can I get those files or does Besiege's licensing restrict that? Thanks. -Phantom
  6. Phantom329

[REQUEST] Quantum entangled blocks

I ran into a lot of trouble trying to make a whole map crane game but the braces are way too buggy. Can someone make a mod that essentially binds the blocks together kind of like parenting in Gmod. Thanks. :) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=505367767