Search results

1. CashAkDude

still cant use mods

I got the same error too, but I fixed it by deleting any file even remotely related to besiege modding, then all the other mods that ive already installed, then redownloading the windows installer
  2. CashAkDude

Dog-fighting awaits! See you there!

Dog-fighting awaits! See you there!
  3. CashAkDude

F-24 Fighter Jet

This is my newest jet, the F-24. --Controls-- Roll-F/H Pitch-T/G (Yaw not implemented) Landing Gear-N/M Cameras Cockpit-1 Third Person-2 Landing Gear-3 Facing Plane-4 Missiles Left-5 Right-6 Crossbow Machine Guns-(,) to fire <INFINITE AMMO RECOMMENDED> Mods Required to run Vector...
  4. CashAkDude

Guess whos back

That loks like it's about to break. Im impressed tho.
  5. CashAkDude

Automation Mod [Spaar`s Mod Loader]

Ok thanks. By the way this is the plane Im currently working on. Also the one im incorporating the automatron into
  6. CashAkDude

thx! Around when will this update be released?
  7. CashAkDude

Lench Scripter Mod [Besiege v0.42]

I tried reinstalling python and is it because Im using the 64 bit version for the 3.0 or something else? Sorry if im being annoying but im frustrated with myself because I cant get it to work. U should probably have noticed that by the way my typing gradually gets worse because Im so...
  8. CashAkDude

Hey Lench I was following the tuorial for the first car thing and I did everything the way it is on the page except for different GUIDs but nothing works I check watchlist and it doesnt work too. why does this happen?
  9. CashAkDude

I forgot to mention that I kinda figured that out by looking at other forums and stuff, and I use Automatron now. Although for some reason, whenever I try to use the ChangeSliderValue function on a ballast, it doesn't work. Does anyone know why?
  10. CashAkDude

Interesting... Actually, at school now, math is one of my strong sides, but I still couldn't figure out how the algorithm works... I'll see about the discord.
  11. CashAkDude

I can tell already that it's complicated. How long did it take you to write it?
  12. CashAkDude

OMG I tried out the website and I got instantly hooked. Thx for the link! Btw is there a way I can see the source code (Idk what that means, but I'll refer it to as the python code) of the sam and agm missiles? I've been frying my brain thinking about how the code could be like and I...
  13. CashAkDude

Ah... I did try notepad, and I guess it sorta worked. Thx for the tip.
  14. CashAkDude

This is the last mod of my modding spree
  15. CashAkDude

plus, it says that Besiege is not defined
  16. CashAkDude

For now, I'm still doing Scratch (Cause I suck) and I did try JavaE++ or something like that once but I gave up after my old computer got fried. I hope that I understand Python soon.
  17. CashAkDude

I don't know if it's just me or is this system hard but I happen to not know where you write the scripts. I bet it's just me being retarded, but there's no clear file saying something like "Script" or something like that. I tried opening the file called Python but it shows me a black control...
  18. CashAkDude

Do i have to use specifially 3.0 or 2.7 and not 3.6.1 or is that also acceptable im going to use 3.0 for now so that I dont have to reinstall later on. Plz reply soon
  19. CashAkDude

Ok now I am just chilling

Ok now I am just chilling
  20. CashAkDude

I am online making planes and other stuff DO NOT DISTURB (unless u r giving me tips)

I am online making planes and other stuff DO NOT DISTURB (unless u r giving me tips)