Search results

1. TheGusGus42

Monthly Challenge March!

Honestly, that footage probably took me over 30-40 tries to complete, including getting the flight time on the rocket on point XD I think it turned out well though :)
  2. TheGusGus42

Monthly Challenge March!

I've forgotten how to post gifs... it's been a while XD Here's the URL: http://imgur.com/tnngDSe
  3. TheGusGus42

Anti Aircraft Launcher

Hay all! Long time no see! I'm back (maybe), and I'm bringing my not creative machine names with me. I don't really play Besiege that much anymore, only really when updates come out. And boy, this update is fun! I've moved away from my traditional quad rotors, you all seem to build all the great...
  4. TheGusGus42

ChaincopterMK2

Hmm... I'm actually thinking of building another airship... Maybe I could try it on that?
  5. TheGusGus42

HexAirShip

Sorry, I tried to make it as large as I could without having to reduce the speed too much. If my laptop could handle it then I would make a larger one. Also unfortunately I'm not that great at designing the thing (as clearly evident) so up scaling would probably look hideous.
  6. TheGusGus42

ChaincopterMK2

Hey all! So a while ago, Lukz2cool and I made a quad that ran on only 2 motors, rather than 4. we did this with 'bicycle chains' using the winch and rope. However with Unity5 that broke. Thus, I made ChaincopterMK2. Due to the large amount of torque generated from the new 'chains' it requires a...
  7. TheGusGus42

HexAirShip

Hey all! So I made this thing a while ago, but made a couple changes when v0.2 came out (pretty much just adding the pins) ​The controls are... complicated to say the least, but it doesn't take too long to get used to them. CONTROLS: up/down: vertical movement (or acceleration) left/right: yaw...
  8. TheGusGus42

This is why I don`t make animals in besiege.

Put this in the monthly challenge you got my vote
  9. TheGusGus42

Try to break this wooden block!

From seeing these responses, I accept that I am inferior to the wooden block.
  10. TheGusGus42

Three Simple, Stable Helicopter Designs (I need your feedback)

My thoughts on each: 1: Very nice controls, enjoyable flight, overall, 8.5/10 2. The severe roll is extremely off putting, doesn't really make up for the fact it turns quickly, as the chopper itself can't pick up enough speed to need quick turning. 6/10 3. Same response as first, except the...
  11. TheGusGus42

Im trying to edit my car to make it fast...

Did you manage to change the speed?
  12. TheGusGus42

Or, if you know how to install mods, then try installing the No Bounds Mod by ITR, to make that process a lot shorter. I haven't used it myself because for some weird reason I dislike using mods, even though I essentially do what this mod does the long way... I'm weird don't question it xD
  13. TheGusGus42

I'm unfamiliar with Macs or any apple computer, so I apologize if this doesn't work. 1. If you go into your Besiege folder/Besiege_Data/SavedMachines, you will find your machines, these will be saved in a .bsg format. - You can open these files with (on windows) Notepad, hopefully...
  14. TheGusGus42

Compilation of Bug threads - Bug testers required!

Alright I'm back, with (hopefully) good news! I loaded your machine back up and started experimenting by deleting certain aspects that I thought would cause issues. Turns out, for some reason, the braces in the main body of the plane were the issue, once they were deleted the simulation would...
  15. TheGusGus42

Compilation of Bug threads - Bug testers required!

Mate, I have no idea what you have done, but you have created a black hole. But in all seriousness: I too had the plane and level disappear when I tried it, I also noticed quite a low framerate when it happened (I ran it at 4% and i had 10FPS). The very strange thing is that even when the...
  16. TheGusGus42

Get your free Profile Banners Signatures (closed for now)

Mate that's all good, you've done so many banners already, and made a huge contribution to the besiege community :) good luck with whatever it is that's busying you xD
  17. TheGusGus42

Monthly Challenge October

Hahaha sorry mate xD Dude go for that dragon! That'll be sweet!
  18. TheGusGus42

Go for it! Those are brilliant ideas!
  19. TheGusGus42

I'm glad you do :D thanks mate! :)
  20. TheGusGus42

Hey all! Because I am absolutely shocking at building walkers, I've taken a different approach. Behold, the majestic: Wasp. It's essentially a stock standard dual rotor, with torque for pitch and yaw controls. CONTROLS: up/down: vertical movement left/right: yaw movement [8]/[2]: pitch movement...