Search results

1. Mohab The Boss

Hunter M3 Warcopter: This Isn`t Even It`s Final Form!!

Hello there everybody! Here I present to you the Hunter M3 WarCopter, probably the most armed helicopter with a realistic look! DO NOT PITCH OR ROLL THIS HELICOPTER TOO MUCH, OTHERWISE IT MIGHT BREAK! Ever tried flying a helicopter and having fun, but it was too unstable? Or was it too hard to...
  2. Mohab The Boss

Hunter M3 Warcopter: This Isn`t Even It`s Final Form!!

Hello there everybody! Here I present to you the Hunter M3 WarCopter, probably the most armed helicopter with a realistic look! DO NOT PITCH OR ROLL THIS HELICOPTER TOO MUCH, OTHERWISE IT MIGHT BREAK! Ever tried flying a helicopter and having fun, but it was too unstable? Or was it too hard to...
  3. Mohab The Boss

Hunter M2 WarCopter (Helicopter that fits in the bounding box)

Hey guys! Here for besiege I present to you the Hunter M2 Warcopter, an upgraded, more stable and more intimidating version of the Hunter M1 warcopter! This helicopter can be hard to control, but this is typical with every helicopter. It fits in the bounding box and can be played without...
  4. Mohab The Boss

Good helicopter rotor designs?

As the title suggests, I am trying to work on a good, easy to control assault helicopter(Not a multicopter or quadrocopter) that packs a lot of a punch along with fitting into the bounding box, but I need a very good and powerful, stable rotor design for that. I have tried tuuvas' rotor design...
  5. Mohab The Boss

Some minor balance and fix suggestions(Well thought-out)

Hello everybody! I just compiled together some balances for the game from my experience: FIXES:- Fix the chaos engine, I understand it is for creative machines powered by chaos engines, but it is way too powerful. Based on what I have seen, there's a bug with decouplers which are connected to...