Search results

1. M

Delete button and previous build steam

Hello, why the delete button disappears in advanced building mode ?? It's very annoying to do with the delete button... And why in steam the "beta" -previousbuild, installs version 0.45a instead of V0.67.0-8211 ???
  2. M

Constant-velocity joint mod [Spaar`s Modloader][v0.42b]

Can you update the mod for actual version ? :)
  3. M

Remote connexion

SO i try with steam remote and it work ^^ thank :)
  4. M

Remote connexion

Yes I think its a besige bug because the left clic work good, just the right clic dont work .. I try teamviewer and anydesk and it doesn't work
  5. M

Remote connexion

Yes you are right, I use Windows remote connexion without steam, yes the mouse work good outside of the game
  6. M

Remote connexion

How, thank's for the rapidity ^^ the problem is that I can not right click with the mouse to rotate the camera etc.
  7. M

Remote connexion

Hello, I have a problem with Besiege : I use a low spec. laptop for remote besiege with a good pc in local ethernet all is ok but I don't have the right clic from mouse :/ Any help ??
  8. M

Can I play this on my laptop?

This website is cool for laptop ^^
  9. M

Can I play this on my laptop?

Try with "Can you run it" https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ My computer is a i3 380m (2,5 Ghz) with 8gb DDR3 ram and AMD Radeon HD 6370M, I "boost" gpu with msi afterburner and I can play 300/400 block at 40~60 fps
  10. M

fire/water/target is invisible

Or try to re instal windows or change computer lol
  11. M

fire/water/target is invisible

Try to re-instal the game ?
  12. M

Where is a new devpost?....

As usual, we are promised devpost, regular updates, new things in the game, but each time it is the same, no news for 3/4 months, until the day when the devpost and the Update that goes with, but never devpost to tell us the advanced of the update. Many things have been added since the first...
  13. M

Simple 2 speed gearbox

Your gearbox is cool too :)
  14. M

Simple 2 speed gearbox

Seriously ? I want see this :)
  15. M

Simple 2 speed gearbox

And how ?
  16. M

Simple 2 speed gearbox

So, do you have an idea for that problem ?
  17. M

Simple 2 speed gearbox

No I don't think, first push "up" or "down" to start Then push 1/2/3/4/5/6/R for choose speed but between each speed it is necessary to press "v" to disengage as on a car :) And don't forget to put invincible :)
  18. M

Simple 2 speed gearbox

Hi, I update the gearbox, so now the system is different but always simple :) Now it's a 6 gears and one reverse :)
  19. M

Automatic copy option

Thank you I'm gonna try :)