Search results

1. NathanOneday

Old Jasper : 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive V2! [Besiege v0.25] -=Nathan`s Creations=-

That's great! I'd have to figure out a way to change the pistons (or rather, steam cannons and slider setup) to be horizontal in front of the wheels, like they are on my engine, but it's a lovely work nonetheless. I see you have the rod on the outside as well, I'll have to download it later and...
  2. NathanOneday

Old Jasper : 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive V2! [Besiege v0.25] -=Nathan`s Creations=-

Hello again! It's been a while! :D Yes, another 4-4-0 locomotive. If you haven't seen it already, go check out my other 4-4-0 engine for details on what a "4-4-0" is and what that even means, as well as details on how they were used :) This is a more accurate attempt at a 4-4-0, and it...
  3. NathanOneday

4-4-0 Steam Locomotive [Besiege v0.10] -=Nathan`s Creations=-

Tiny update, sorry for the bump. I've added a few new features. Check them out here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=482754001&searchtext=
  4. NathanOneday

Railway Video No 5: New Self Propelled Engine

So I couldn't figure out how to do pistons on this one, unfortunately. You were smart with the way you designed the wheels, given the track you used, but in terms of making the pistons it pretty much rendered it impossible. Sorry!
  5. NathanOneday

Yeah, you have to hook up the pistons just right or else they hit the floor. It's tricky, but I'll have my luck at it tomorrow.
  6. NathanOneday

:D love it! Want me to make a version with pistons for you?
  7. NathanOneday

Flaming Balls now go out

I've had flaming balls go out on me since v0.05.
  8. NathanOneday

Besiege Railway: Video No 3

I really love the Great Train Robbery locomotive and gondola car, really nice looking and the false wheels look like they work great. Also, as a train enthusiast, I cringe at your pistons on the engine. A normal engine from the era you're trying to emanate would've used pistons like the ones on...
  9. NathanOneday

Besiege Rail System: video 2

However it works out, this is really a great creation! :D
  10. NathanOneday

Besiege Rail System: video 2

Do you think in the future this system could be implemented on making detailed trains, like actual realistic ones? Seems right now it relies a lot on the train itself being relatively simple looking.
  11. NathanOneday

Tiny Bump, updated it with new details (New smokestack, detailed cab interior, slanted roof, other pointless things) also downloaded multimod so I changed some of the things to have fancy rotations. As well as added cannons, fire with [C]. Attached Files
  12. NathanOneday

4-4-0 Steam Locomotive A new train using the v0.05 blocks. This train is pretty big, so be careful when placing it down. Also, when placing it down the front wheels will be lower than the back, this is because the front wheels are on a suspension and they equal out with the rear wheels...