Search results

1. TheGusGus42

Anti Aircraft Launcher

Hay all! Long time no see! I'm back (maybe), and I'm bringing my not creative machine names with me. I don't really play Besiege that much anymore, only really when updates come out. And boy, this update is fun! I've moved away from my traditional quad rotors, you all seem to build all the great...
  2. TheGusGus42

ChaincopterMK2

Hey all! So a while ago, Lukz2cool and I made a quad that ran on only 2 motors, rather than 4. we did this with 'bicycle chains' using the winch and rope. However with Unity5 that broke. Thus, I made ChaincopterMK2. Due to the large amount of torque generated from the new 'chains' it requires a...
  3. TheGusGus42

HexAirShip

Hey all! So I made this thing a while ago, but made a couple changes when v0.2 came out (pretty much just adding the pins) ​The controls are... complicated to say the least, but it doesn't take too long to get used to them. CONTROLS: up/down: vertical movement (or acceleration) left/right: yaw...
  4. TheGusGus42

Torpedo Bomber

Hey all! I apologize for the abomination I uploaded the other day, I felt bad for not uploading anything. Anyway I'm confident this will make up for it. This is the largest flying machine I have created (285 blocks) and consequently it is quite laggy, requiring around 70% speed, at least on my...
  5. TheGusGus42

HoverPlane

Hey all! I feel really bad for not uploading anything in a while, study and other gaming have gotten in the way of my creativity lately. This is pretty bare bone, it looks awful but functions quite well! CONTROLS: up/down: forward/backward movement left/right: yaw movement [8]/[2]: pitch...
  6. TheGusGus42

DJI Inspire 1 concept

Hey all! I'm going away for a bit, I want to leave you something before I head off! The DJI Inspire 1 fascinates me, much like all drones to be honest. I have attempted to mimic its mid-air 'transformation' in Besiege, which has turned out better than expected. This obviously isn't for looks, I...
  7. TheGusGus42

Turbine Ship - Zero G

Hey all! This is the ship I posted into the Monthly Challenge September (2015) thread! - http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/forum/main-forum/besiege-early-access/general-discussion/27495-monthly-challenge-september The rotors on it allow for it to have more stable flight. I don't know the...
  8. TheGusGus42

Mission Impossible: Sheep Edition

Hey all! This is now my official largest creation, coming in at 315 blocks. So it isn't HUGE but large non the less. It's my first mini game sort of thing, excluding the 'quests' on my cable cart. IMPORTANT: This level is designed to be played on the 3rd level of Ipsilon, Old Howl Battlefield...
  9. TheGusGus42

Simple Rope + Winch jolts

Hey! I've been messing around with my cable cart and noticed a couple issues, that can be quite irritating. While the simulation is running, whenever I take a screenshot or tab out then back in the rope seems to jolt slightly, which can lead to it snapping. I've tried to take a video but FRAPS...
  10. TheGusGus42

Cable Cart

Hey all! Before you roast me, I was debating which topic to put this under, I honestly thought mechanisms and systems would be most appropriate, although it could go under medieval machines. Anyway! here's a simple cable cart ride I made, I'm loving this new v0.11 update! Sometimes it breaks...
  11. TheGusGus42

Vehicle Sorting

Hey, I'm sorry if this has already been said but I attempted a search but couldn't come up with a key word for it. Anyway, I'm one of those people who have a lot of creations, and it would be nice to be able to organize my vehicles in the load screen. I'm thinking like, folders. So I can make my...
  12. TheGusGus42

Quadcopter with Missile/Drone

G'day guys, This is a fairly simple yet effective quadcopter I made the other day. Controls: left/right: rotate left/right up/down: lift up/down [4]/[6]: yaw left/right [8]/[2]: yaw forwards/backwards right ctrl: drop Drone right alt: drop Drone's bomb Picture of the Quadcopter itself...
  13. TheGusGus42

Connecting wheels causing inconsistencies [FIXED]

Alright, I know the topic is a bit confusing, but I have made a machine to demonstrate the bug. https://www.mediafire.com/?4dmhdtp4t1i9tm6 Also, here is a picutre: As you can see, the circled wheel/gear thing is in a different position, this is because the wheel is stuck. It will not...