Search results

1. ttoonnyy

The Devastator - 18 power canon, wheel based turret

Hey guys, this is The Devastator, named for its high power Cannon, which seems to tear player vehicles to pieces. It can knock the sword, in the sandbox, over the mountain, with a good shot. It can also be killed be its own ricochets from the edge of the map. I'm posting this for a few reasons...
  2. ttoonnyy

Cloak Field Generator Block [ID:528529][Besiege 0.32]

There are instructions, in the obsolete Blockloader thread, but unfortunately they have not worked in the 6 months I've been trying, but everybody just points at that as though it does work.. It might just be an elaborate and overplayed prank.
  3. ttoonnyy

Block Mod Tutorial (for v0.4) [spaar`s modloader]

I've tried to get this working so many times now, but the instructions still don't work.. I've tried on multiple different computers. 1. I have the latest version of the Modloader 2. I've put my blocks into the correct folder (Besiege_Data\Mods\Blocks), and maintained the original folder...
  4. ttoonnyy

Making skins?

Ah much appreciated ITR! I was expecting it would be way more difficult than that lol. Hey do you know anything about modifying the shaders, e.g. for adding refraction/reflection?
  5. ttoonnyy

Making skins?

Hey guys, I'm a long time 3D Modeller, and might make some skins when I get the motivation. I have two questions. Once I've put out my OBJs and texture files, how the hell do I make it a skin, and would anybody like to do that part of it if there's a good one to make and it's more complicated...
  6. ttoonnyy

Update 16 - Version 0.35

Woooooo!
  7. ttoonnyy

Clockwork AI Battlecar (Automatic Opponent) - The Berserker

So, how about an opponent to fight, in Besiege? Something to test your weapons/vehicles against? Story This one took me a few days. The original plan was to make a Carmageddon scenario, but my computer can't really handle more than 2 of them, so this is what I'm releasing. I may create a...
  8. ttoonnyy

spaar's Mod Loader (1.7.1) [Besiege v0.45a]

Thanks ITR, I will try that as soon as mods are back up. Does having old blocks in there usually stops other blocks from showing up, or is it just a chance that might be it? And poith01, don't worry, I'm sure there will be an update for the mods soon. This usually happens when the game gets...
  9. ttoonnyy

spaar's Mod Loader (1.7.1) [Besiege v0.45a]

Hey there, I'd tried before, but couldn't get the block loader working. I have been using the Mod Loader and loads of other mods for quite a while now, but I've spent about half an hour scouring the forum trying to find out how to get the blockloader working, and short of a few broken links, the...
  10. ttoonnyy

Mod Requests

On the note of cogs, it drives me insane that the strength behind them is not independent of their speed. Some motors are really slow but really powerful, and not being able to recreate that, makes clockwork almost impossible, especially if you're trying to make automatrons. If you have...
  11. ttoonnyy

TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

And TGamin, when you installed Spaar's, did you run as admin (not been necessary for me yet, but try it if you did all else right), and did you select this directory? - \Steam\steamapps\common\Besiege\ And did you place the .dll files for your mods here? -...
  12. ttoonnyy

TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

Yeah if you could put a scale tool in, hotkeyed to R.. though since exact figures are important with this, it would be great if it basically just linked to Easy Scale, so we can type the numbers if we want. Also what might be nice is a tickbox for independent rotation, maintaining the current...
  13. ttoonnyy

Mod Requests

Also 3. Faster Scrolling & more zoom out camera mod, with a reduce fog option, for working on large map/game style creations. and 4. Prefabs! Or some ability to select all blocks within a radius of where you click, and also an alternative method, of selecting all connected blocks, in a block...
  14. ttoonnyy

Mod Requests

1. A mod for moving the ends of Supports, with them auto-resizing as you go, preferably within TGYD's Building Tools. (Also, Support Collisions, plus weight/strength/connection strength being based on size/length, and auto-resizing of Supports while being scaled with Easy Scale). 2. The ability...
  15. ttoonnyy

Where is the download for Blockloader mod?

I'm using the latest Spaars Modloader, and I have downloaded and installed a lot of mods that are supposed to add blocks, which show up in the mod loader, and are enabled. I even have a 'Modded Blocks' button down the bottom left now, too. However, there are no modded blocks in my game :(
  16. ttoonnyy

Precision Building Project 2 [Spaar`s Modloader] [Besiege 0.42+]

Hi Besiegineer, Your initial confusion may be with the multiple GUIs and it not being clear that the second window is a customisation system. If you have ticked 'Modify GUI', and see a second GUI, titled 'PBP2-Ex', you must understand that the options are not visible there there for the sake of...
  17. ttoonnyy

Constant-velocity joint mod [Spaar`s Modloader][v0.42b]

Wait, locks the Y Axis? What's the default Rotation Order? Also, Local or World axis?
  18. ttoonnyy

Aha, that was the problem! I just assumed that the default mods directory I had there was the correct one, since there was no contrary information. Actually now I remember, when I started trying to get mods to work, nobody actually stated what the actual mods directory is in any thread that I...
  19. ttoonnyy

Woah, a UI that comes up automatically for Spaars? I never knew that was supposed to happen. I've used several versions now, and have been using it for nearly a month, but I had no idea that was even supposed to exist. But I've never seen any UI for it before today, and didn't think there was...
  20. ttoonnyy

Hey ITR, I'm wondering if you can help me get your mod working. I've just discovered that Spaars actually has menus, and now realise that I can actually have a decent conversation about why it may not be working. What I've tried so far: 1. Extracting the latest file to the Mods directory...