Search results

1. S

Who wants to battle a.....BUS! (no mods used)

So I built a bus! Dont ask me why, I enjoy crashing it into my other vehicles!. Took a lot of time to get right, had to rectify almost all intersections as they just didnt allow the panels to stay straight and true!. Ended up much heavier than I had hoped so its about on the limit of what the...
  2. S

Brace craziness and exploding machine?!

*ANOTHER UPDATE* Another Glitch... each time I load up the vehicle, many of the wooden poles which I had halved have become full again. I have to re-halve them every session which gets kinda annoying! Anyone else had this problem? (The braces are still randomly turning through various angles but...
  3. S

*UPDATE* Each time I save, more of the braces start to twist. Its now becoming a real issue some of them look a mess now especially as its no longer a neat 45 degrees - HELP!?
  4. S

So I was building a Mac truck and decided to make sure it fit my other truck trailers. I loaded up the other pc and as soon as I pressed play on my Mac truck BOOM it exploded into a million pieces, some components flew so far they hit the outer boundary!. I restarted the game and this problem...
  5. S

All Thumbnails and skins are red and white!

Oh I also found that this red and white is an actual skin that exists....I can only imagine its corrupt somehow?
  6. S

Nope! Nor did unsubbing from every workshop item! I literally had to reinstall windows from fresh and hey presto!
  7. S

Ok so I solved this but only with a complete factory reset and re install of windows!.
  8. S

Pushing the game to its limits!?

I have been pushing this game as far as either a) the game or b) my pc can handle. I have a 900 block forklift and a 2800 block truck which I fool around with on my two PC's in multiverse. I can run the forklift alone at 100% with a good 40-50 frames. When I combine the 2800 block truck I have...
  9. S

Hi I am new to the forum. Besiege works perfectly on my PC but on my son's it randomly stopped loading any skins. They all appear the same, a kind of red and white stripe. Also in the saved machines there are no longer any thumbnails, just big pixelated red question marks? I reinstalled the...