Search results

1. ChaseNetwork

Perpetual motion machine

I've tried using gears instead of the swivel joint as well, but it seems that it finds more than a little force to be too much for the perpetual motion to handle
  2. ChaseNetwork

Default Steering

Good day, everyone. I've been tinkering with the idea of a defaulted steering system for a little time now. What I mean by this, is that I was looking for a way to have the steer-to direction return to center when steering controls were no longer in use. The same concept may be used with...
  3. ChaseNetwork

Part Placement

Nevermind, found the control, finally. [R] key will rotate blocks 90 degrees.
  4. ChaseNetwork

Part Placement

Good day, everyone. I'm trying to figure out the control for placing direction sensitive parts on my projects, and this is a thing that's slowing me down. For example: I am trying to place a "Hinge" horizontal of a simple block. The "Hinge" will only allow itself to move up and down, but I...
  5. ChaseNetwork

Wing Positioning

Good evening. I'm currently working on a jet-engine operated aircraft design. For my design I'm trying to situate the "WING" object to have the leading edge start off facing forward. As it is now, I can place it with the leading edge facing aft of my design, but neither the "F" control or the...