Search results

1. learno

WORKING BIRD WINGS (Zero G needed) LeanTech B Class wings V1

LEANWORLDNEWS - BREAKING NEWS: THE FIRST WORKING BIRD WINGS BUILT IN LEANLABS! Monday 14th September See also at page 2: A kitten robs a bank, 3 cases of face laceration and 3 billion LeanDollars gone. After days or research, the LeanLabs's team of one genius and his 666 schizophrenic...
  2. learno

18 Fire rockets - One truck - Infinite powah

One of my BBE (best builds ever). Took me quite a while to make this thing work flawlessly without invincibility. Of course it is only a mkII version, I plan to make one with some more.... umm.... whatever, you will eventually find out. As you have noticed in the title, yes, this thing is...
  3. learno

Guess what? My `fastest` steam car was a scam. BEHOLD THE MAD MOHAWK.

The speed devil was too complex to be really fast and I knew it. So I worked on a real racing car. And here it is, named the Mad mohawk by Ross's hint. Features: = 14 W-canon engine = anti-extinguishing flame chain = gyroscopic turning = stabilization side wings = more powerful hand brake =...
  4. learno

In short: the fastest steam powered car ever, no zero G.

On a topic (http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/f...-different-way) I said that I will work on a V4 version of the concept and that I will fix the low speed and resistance. Guess what? I lied. This is the V-Ultimate. BEHOLD THE BUILD KNOWN ONLY BY A FEW, A BUILD THAT MAKES ONE WITH THE GROUND It...
  5. learno

The micro steam slider

Hello again! So I was working on some tanks then got bored and built this wee thing. Actually, there are ways to make a slider with uh lemme remember.... yeah I think I used 6 blocks on the very first test, it was as fast (maybe faster) but it was too clumsy and fell to easily. So I made this...
  6. learno

The awesome bike

As the name *may* suggest it, it's a bike. Of course it's not the best looking, this one is just a try to test out the custom rotation mod's possibilities. The bot's cosmetics are pretty fragile, but the structure keeps up. So I do recommend invincibility as this bot isn't meant to beat any...
  7. learno

Inception `o` copter

Hello everyone, now, if you saw my UFO copter and liked it, you will probably turn into a hysterical meatball upon seeing this. In short, imagine a copter... in a copter... with (messed up) plane controls... *Illuminati music* Pictures and download link following (sorry still no vids)...
  8. learno

Semi-Auto launcher

Hello again! (forget the again if you haven't seen my first post) Here I will show a powerful (enough) launcher with a fully automatic reload! (does NOT shoot automatically yet, otherwise the name would be something like "bratatatatatatatata") Sorry for not posting videos by the way, I will...
  9. learno

UFO design idea

Hello everyone! I may be new to this forum (although I visited plenty of times) but I'm not new to besiege. Well it depends, let's just say I play it since the 0.03 and that I played it for quite a while, at least enough to make advanced builds but not enough to make the builds that are...