Search results

1. ZombieJesus

Allow merging creations using the level editor tools and the machine building tools.

Make selection remain when loading levels or machines to allow merging creations. Just to be perfectly clear, I mean merging machines with machines and levels with levels. I'm aware you can save your machine with the level if you want to mix those two.
  2. ZombieJesus

New options for the Drag Objects god tool.

I have a few suggestions for the Drag Objects god tool so I will list them in descending order (approximate) of how many new things each point would allow to do. 1. Make Drag Objects available in the server rules so it can be turned on or off for all players (I think this would also be the...
  3. ZombieJesus

A pinned master suggestion list.

This suggestion list is just, well... a suggestion. I always do a quick search to avoid repeating suggestions but that can fail depending on the wording used. A pinned list would allow to see all suggestions quickly and avoid suggesting the same thing twice. Of course, I realize such a list...
  4. ZombieJesus

The game won't stop panning as if holding middle click.

Issue severity: Low Operating System: Windows 10 Home Version: 1709 OS Build: 16299.248 System Specs: Intel® Core™ i7-4790K Processor @4.28 GHz 16 GB DDR3 @1600 MHz Graphics card Asus STRIX-GTX1070 Game Version: v0.62.0-7336 (Steam) Bug description: In level editor, when writing in a text...
  5. ZombieJesus

Possibility to set "PLAYER LIMITS" to 10.

Issue severity: Low Operating System: Windows 10 Home Version: 1709 OS Build: 16299.248 System Specs: Intel® Core™ i7-4790K Processor @4.28 GHz 16 GB DDR3 @1600 MHz Graphics card Asus STRIX-GTX1070 Game Version: v0.62.0-7336 (Steam) Bug description: In multiplayer servers it is not possible...