Search results

1. learno

Monthly Challenge January!

Master ITR, (yeah, long time no see, was busy doing TW3 and RC). Does it have to LOOK like an AK too? Or just a fully automatic rifle will do =3 (I'm asking because I do already have a full-auto gun-thing, but I'm too lazy to make it so the clip is on the belly D= ) (Edit: Fully auto WITHOUT...
  2. learno

Looking For War Machines For YouTube Series

Hehm just saw your thread, if I knew I'd have posted earlier, Always looking for ways to become the master of the worl...*cough cough* to make people discover stuff :) So I got my birds here, the V1.5 is the best to show of course (for now) And yeah, those are birds, with flapping wings, that...
  3. learno

WORKING BIRD WINGS (Zero G needed) LeanTech B Class wings V1

And it gets even more difficult when all those different angles and speeds are produced by only one engine. If I had used steering hinges for the wing's flap and steering blocks for the wing's spin, it would be cheating for me. And it's not better as you will have to press two buttons to move...
  4. learno

Actually I do not know, I'm trying to make wings be able to steer, at least roll and/or yaw, pitch is a bit too complex, this will need 4 wings, or just a tail with wing panels that can move, it does already work by the way. But yeah, my main goal is to make 2 wings be able to roll/yaw. I...
  5. learno

Yeah sorry but I don't use any mod, the only mods I allow myself are Custom rotation and auto focus camera to drive. Because those are tools. I'm a vanilla besiege lover :3
  6. learno

So you guys really thing it's possible without Zero G? Hmmm well costs nothing to try :) And indeed, for now I always built bots with 2 wings, I can try with 4 or even 6-8. but then I'll need to make a complex mechanism to avoid having 8 engines, that's gonna be the hard part. Then of course...
  7. learno

LEANWORLDNEWS - BREAKING NEWS: LEANLABS SPEED UP.... AND CRASH? Wednesday 16th September See also at page 2: A giant Mosquito wins singing contest. Leanlabs have released a new model of wings with now upgraded speed! However the model announced is a V1.5! Mr Allyurcoinizforme from the...
  8. learno

Yeah, I know, already watched a bunch of videos about that, it's not about the wing's movement, it's about everything! I would need to make at least 4 wings to carry the bot, and two more to move it. That will make at least 2 different engines, which will be too heavy. And I don't think it will...
  9. learno

Actually, I don't even know if it's technically possible in besiege. Wings add huge inertia on builds. Even with some kind of gliding wing, I doubt this will have enough power to lift. And even less to steer. Sad D:
  10. learno

Well air has nothing to do with gravity :3 Also, why not???? BESIEGE LOGIC!!!
  11. learno

Yep, slow as hell. The only thing slower I have is a pogo stick... rofl (yeah, a besiege automated pogo stick, don't even ask why) And it is the first working version ever XD, I wanted to make it fully rely on a single engine, to ensure the sync of the wing's flap, and the wing's spinning. But...
  12. learno

Shit, how come I didn't see this.... Thanks!
  13. learno

Thanks ^^ yeah... took a while to write. I'm not from an English speaking country in the first place, and most of our English-speakers (teachers included) are worse than a drunk bear. No joke. So I kinda write that stuff to keep up my level as well :) Or at least I think I do... hope I haven't...
  14. learno

LEANWORLDNEWS - BREAKING NEWS: THE FIRST WORKING BIRD WINGS BUILT IN LEANLABS! Monday 14th September See also at page 2: A kitten robs a bank, 3 cases of face laceration and 3 billion LeanDollars gone. After days or research, the LeanLabs's team of one genius and his 666 schizophrenic...
  15. learno

Saw wheels that control like regular wheels, plus other cool stuff

Wish granted: http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/forum/main-forum/besiege-early-access/war-machines/cars-trucks-tanks/28534-18-fire-rockets-one-truck-infinite-powah You don't have to thank me, sensei learno understands rofl
  16. learno

Monthly Challenge September

Dammit! Seems people know to time travel and steal my ideas before I get em!
  17. learno

18 Fire rockets - One truck - Infinite powah

One of my BBE (best builds ever). Took me quite a while to make this thing work flawlessly without invincibility. Of course it is only a mkII version, I plan to make one with some more.... umm.... whatever, you will eventually find out. As you have noticed in the title, yes, this thing is...
  18. learno

ITR, I hope I did the img thing right this time, I think I messed it up with the crane challenge :\ Also I'd LOVE to know why I can't properly resize my screenshots D: Each time I try they just revert when I press 'Save'.
  19. learno

Yeah... After taking a look at the older posts I think that this thing sucks right now XD. Just posting it to give you an idea to use instead of the way too mainstreamed gyros (rofl) It's a glitch that allows a fully fireproof gyro-like system. Can be modified for more or less reactivity. Also...
  20. learno

Guess what? My `fastest` steam car was a scam. BEHOLD THE MAD MOHAWK.

Hahaha, alright it's all good, that's actually me XD I just like to change the steam name a bunch of times, you will most of the time see me as "Hell 'o' man" but sometimes I get mad. Cool story bruh. I just started uploading my stuff on the workshop, soon more incoming too! But DrunkSoldier...