Search results

1. Jack Morris

Looking For War Machines For YouTube Series

Hey all, I'm looking for a little advice from the community here, this is a show I keep going back and forth on ways to improve but I honestly can't figure out what people actually want and this seems like probably the best place to ask, do you guys have any thoughts on ways the show could be...
  2. Jack Morris

Had a look at this one this week, I'm LOVING the flight mechanic, I don't think we've seen anything like it on the show before.
  3. Jack Morris

Had a long look at this one, I feel like I may have missed a feature or two but hopefully did it justice. Really awesome design by the way :D
  4. Jack Morris

Oof, that's a bad miss for me. I'll take another quick look at it on tomorrow's video and give it the play test it deserves, sorry pal.
  5. Jack Morris

It's been a little while, but I finally got around to looking at this one. It confused the hell out of me, but I think I managed to get it to work xD
  6. Jack Morris

Took a look at your Whirlwind creation this week, I sucked royally at the timing but it was still fun to use xD
  7. Jack Morris

Took a look at this yesterday and I gotta say I was shocked how easy it was to operate once I got a handle on it. I did have to re-upload it though because I accidentally credited the wrong person, sorry dude xD
  8. Jack Morris

Oh fantastic, I had a quick look when I first posted to see if there was an embed option but clearly I didn't look hard enough. Thanks :D Just updated all the other posts to embed the video instead, it looks much neater.
  9. Jack Morris

Like them? Holy god dude, I loved them. Some of the most fun I've had playing this game, would LOVE to see some more stuff from you!
  10. Jack Morris

Cheers lads, I'll work my through all these creations over the next couple of weeks :D Took a look at your garbage truck for this week's episode, it nearly killed my PC but I think I did it justice :)
  11. Jack Morris

Oh wow, thanks guys. Got quite a lot of cool creations to go through. Didn't know about that Besiegedownloads site either, that's going to be really helpful for this series too. I'll be working my way through some of the creations in this thread soon :D
  12. Jack Morris

Hi there, I recently started a YouTube series about spotlighting and playing around with cool Besiege creations. It's been met with a small but positive response and I thought what better way to get awesome machines than coming right to source. It felt rude to just take creations from people's...