Search results

1. TheGuysYouDespise

TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

This is probably the last entry I do here, Advanced Building has been released in vanilla, and for future version of machine BT is just not needed.
  2. TheGuysYouDespise

When you "report" bugs, you shouldn't just tell me without any substantial information. Rather you should post information showing the issue, showing me the console and so on because when a weird thing happened it's almost always due to an error that happened before you saw the issue. I know BT...
  3. TheGuysYouDespise

double checked for v0.42b
  4. TheGuysYouDespise

guys... if you still experience crashing it's probably not a fault with the mod, it's probably rather an outdated version of Besiege and/or an outdated modloader. Restart Steam > Verify the game cache (google how to do that) > reinstall the newest, just released modloader > install Building...
  5. TheGuysYouDespise

So Building Tools was quite bugged out after I quickly patched it for 0.42, those errors should now be fixed. But some may still be hidden. Cheers.
  6. TheGuysYouDespise

Updated for Besiege V0.42
  7. TheGuysYouDespise

Click on any of the links that lead to mediafire for the download. Downloading it should be fairly straight forward.
  8. TheGuysYouDespise

Star Wars Century XV: Besiege Starfighters

The largest project I've done with Besiege machines to date, the 6 most known starfighters from Star Wars realized with vanilla approaches except for a bit of custom rotation and positioning. See them engage in an epic battle royale. And try the machines for yourself...
  9. TheGuysYouDespise

You are actually not supposed to be able to move and rotate the camera block, it doesn't work like other blocks and should not be affected by the tools ideally, only safe way to use the camera block is to place it like standard.
  10. TheGuysYouDespise

That kinda sounds like you are using an outdated version, it's been a couple of patches since I've fixed that issue. And it does duplicate skins for me, and save them correctly, so I suggest making sure your mods are up to date.
  11. TheGuysYouDespise

Thanks for the feedback, though I'm pretty positive none of stuff will be changed to the way you suggest if even changed at all. Except point no. 2 which I noticed myself and is already something I looked into. Generally it seems you need to spend a little more time with the mod to understand...
  12. TheGuysYouDespise

Is the Building Tools' menu background centered correctly or is that too weirdly off center?
  13. TheGuysYouDespise

Due to having it fit with the normal Besiege UI I never made it so the mod should be disabled and enabled. It should - emphasis on should :P - not do that if you have the mod default enabled by the modloader and if it even then still happens reloading the level should fix it. That said it's a...
  14. TheGuysYouDespise

There are good days and bad days and sometimes I don't have to deal with it at all because of the community helping out too.
  15. TheGuysYouDespise

I responded very calmly, trying to reason with you, even though I thought it was futile to reason with such a child, and alas I was right. I can at least find peace in how little it took for you to get all hot and bothered, it's always fun to see people who clearly learned a new swear word toss...
  16. TheGuysYouDespise

Frankly with your rude attitude I don't think you deserve any help, but you clearly didn't install the modloader correctly if it's hotkeys aren't working. You do realize that modders make and share content out of kindness. Nobody is entitled to them. Being a sour puss who doesn't even provide...
  17. TheGuysYouDespise

While probably having been answered 20 time before in the comments, I'll answer it again, the resources were not installed to the correct directory. The resource folder has to be merged with the resource folder in the Mods directory.
  18. TheGuysYouDespise

No just use the import machine button ITR, tsk tsk.... But there is currently a bug where machines act differently when imported and I don't know why, I'm not sure I can fix that.
  19. TheGuysYouDespise

The fact that you still think I provided the install instruction for spaar's modloader is ridiculous, of course you need to follow those first when I tell you to install his loader first. Then you proceed with my install instructions. I must say you managed to lower the standard more than I...