Search results

1. spaar

Key Manager 1.1.0 [Besiege v0.45a] [spaar's Mod Loader]

Key Manager is a mod for Besiege that allows bulk key remapping and easier discoverability of machine controls. It is purely an additional feature for machines: If a user of the machine has the mod installed, they will get all the benefits but if they don't, the machine will still work just...
  2. spaar

Automatron (1.1.7) [Besiege v0.45] [spaar's Mod Loader] [ID 410]

The Automatron is a block you can use to automate processes in your machine. It can activate blocks or change their settings, on a set schedule, with a single key press. You can configure a set of actions for each Automatron. When you activate an Automatron, it will activate each of its...
  3. spaar

Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2.2 [Besiege v0.45] [spaar's Mod Loader]

This mods adds a number of keyboard shortcuts to make building faster and more enjoyable. Features Pipette (or "eyedropper") tool, which allows you to select a block type by clicking on it (Ctrl + Right Click) Keybinding to open the settings of a block by clicking on it (Alt + Right Click)...
  4. spaar

Enhanced Camera Mod 1.2.1 [Besiege v0.35] [spaar's Mod Loader]

This mod extends the camera to allow you more control over its movements. Features Remappable camera controls (press Ctrl+J) This also allows you to map them to something different to WASD and use those to control your machine! Allows up&down movement of the camera via the keyboard Allows...
  5. spaar

Visual Studio Template 1.2 [spaar`s Mod Loader] [Mod Development]

Hey, I made a Visual Studio extension that adds templates for Besiege mods to make getting started on a new mod a bit easier. Features Support for spaar's Mod Loader 1.x.x Post-build commands to install the mod into your Besiege installation automatically Press the Start button in Visual...
  6. spaar

Camera Speed Controller [1.0] [spaar`s Mod Loader Beta]

Ever wanted to adjust the zoom speed or how fast the WASD keys move the camera? Or maybe just turn one of them off entirely? This mod allows you to do just that! Installation 1. You're going to need spaar's Mod Loader 1.0.0-beta. 2. Just place CameraSpeedController.dll in the Mods folder...
  7. spaar

Visual Studio Template [spaar`s Mod Loader] [Mod Development]

Note: There is a new version of the template available. The version here is obsolete, but still available if you should absolutely have to develop for a 0.x.x version of the mod loader. I created a Visual Studio extension that will install a new project type: Besiege Mod. This allows you to...
  8. spaar

Rotation Limits [1.1] [spaar`s Mod Loader]

Hey there! This mod allows you to set limits on the rotation of steering hinges, hinges and steering blocks. By default, it will limit them to 90 degrees in either direction. You can change that with the console commands available: Use the console command "enableRotationLimits" to enable the...
  9. spaar

Slack Team

Hey, I just wanted to announce that there is now a slack team for everything related to Besiege Modding. We originally created this for working together on the mod loader, but figured we might as well use it for everything related to developing Besiege mods. Slack is a really nice team...
  10. spaar

In-game Scripting (Alpha 0.1) [Besiege v0.08]

Ever wanted to do some in-game programming in Besiege ? Well, now you can (somewhat, we'll get to that). After this was suggested multiple times in the Suggestions forum, often with the added suggestion that a mod might be better than adding this to the game officially, I set out to create this...
  11. spaar

spaar's Mod Loader (1.7.1) [Besiege v0.45a]

spaar's Mod Loader is currently the only Besiege mod loader out there and enables you to use many mods at once. Many thanks to everyone who made this possible and contributed. Special thanks to got: - @VapidLinus for allowing me to use his code after he was unable to continue working on his...
  12. spaar

Unity 5 is here!

So, in case some of you didn't hear the news yet, Unity just released Unity 5! http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/03/unity-5-game-engine-brings-enhanced-graphic-tools-new-cloud-services/ One step closer to large machines that run a lot smoother, as this adds multithreading support to the physics...
  13. spaar

[Tool] Remove duplicate blocks

So, a couple of people have reported that every part in their machine was suddenly duplicated after saving. This leads to the machine exploding as soon as the simulation is started. Luckily it's not too difficult to remove those duplicate block from the save file, so I wrote a small program that...