Search results

1. Hyso2246

I have a weird problem with my plane...

I won't delete the post it might help some people with the same problem c: Thanks for trying to help btw : D
  2. Hyso2246

Oh yea sorry I should've delete this post ... I found the problem! there simply wasn't enough lift from the front of the plane -_- So I put 2 little wings at the front and now I'm able to fly pretty well c:
  3. Hyso2246

I am building my first besiege modded jet fighter and everything goes more than well thanks to Shadé's tutorial of the f 20 tigershark... But there is one little problem... When I try to lift off or go up with my plane, its speed decrease drastically for no apparent reasons... At first I...
  4. Hyso2246

TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

Yes, thank you i found the problem... i though i should not replace the ressources file of the mod loader by the building tools one but it is, in fact, what i was supposed to do. Thanks a lot ^^
  5. Hyso2246

TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

I'm having the same problem... Did you managed how to make it work?
  6. Hyso2246

I'm another noob having problem with mod -.- (building tools)

Well, as i said, i tried several time in different way... but it never worked... And i think i fucked up the mod loader... and then besiege... So i'm redownloading everything while hoping that this time it's going to work xD... Thanks a lot for the help^^
  7. Hyso2246

Surely not in the correct one but a lotttt of location... i tried a lot of thing and each of them gave me the same result... Is it in some specific folder out of the one called "mod" which i created for the mod loader?
  8. Hyso2246

Thanks but that's exactly what i did (or maybe what i think i did... but i'm quite sure i was right) plenty of time. I tried every folder everywhere, I downloaded it three other times and all 3 were doing the same thing... Btw i'm running on a mac. I love your vids btw :D it brings me a lot...
  9. Hyso2246

Please if someone read this help me... 2 days ago, i tried to install the "building tools" mod... i knew that my mod loader was working because i already installed some other mods like no bounds and easy scale but with building tools i have some problem... first, i can't select any of what's in...