Search results

1. Besiegineer

Precision Building Project 2 [Spaar`s Modloader] [Besiege 0.42+]

so i just downloaded this. everything is in its place.. the gui shows.. yet. i cant tick or untick any boxes. changing the numbers does absolutely nothing. not even the gravity toggle. what i need is a mod that changes the size and shape of existing blocks. as well as the ability to set...
  2. Besiegineer

Rockets with the new shrapnel cannons

ive made shrap-rockets before and ive noticed they arent quite as accurate as the cannon powered ones
  3. Besiegineer

Besiegineers Workshop

holy hell im glad i uploaded this.. i havent played besiege in ages and i needed my old builds back..going to make them better eventually with new parts :D
  4. Besiegineer

need help with stability (updated. still need help)

the wierd thing is too is that i tried replacing the sliders with other blocks.. simple wood.. suspension.. they dont perform that same hovering effect that the sliders will do and they also knock on the ballast ring.
  5. Besiegineer

sounds good. i think the sliders may be at fault. you know the paradox engine glitch? that could be the case.
  6. Besiegineer

yeah i noticed it too.. a pity.. i liked the adjustability and the hover mode it had...the sliders added thrust while the ballasts kept it spinning for hovering..damn. such is the curse of building complicated things... i guess keeping the ish simple is what ill have to do. classic...
  7. Besiegineer

Besiege Stealth Jet Fighter with forward-swept wings

i wasnt aware flamers provided thrust
  8. Besiegineer

The Crane

yep i made a crane.. it uses an unused block *simple rope and winch* you dont need any mods for this USE INVINCIBILITY FOR BEST RESULTS CONTROLS: (you can rebind movement if you wish. forward and back is all i had it for left and right does the arm swing) N-reel in M- unreel V-drop object...
  9. Besiegineer

Besiege Stealth Jet Fighter with forward-swept wings

holy shit. this thing looks great... how did you make the bombs fly so fast?
  10. Besiegineer

Is it against forum rules to..

lol Ceases* seizes would be like taking control of something
  11. Besiegineer

hmm ill give that a try. i didnt know how low the mass had to be. thanks. ill let you know how it turns out (see below)
  12. Besiegineer

The Ipsilon Challenge - All levels with the smallest block count !

rotate the machine, aim its ass slightly to the right of the lyre. and dunk the bomb. the body of the machine will kamekaze the lyre throwing the bomb is a bit difficult. using H/V in the right timing to throw it a few feet.. if done correctly you wont hurt yourself. this thing is very hard to...
  13. Besiegineer

tried it. it was more stable but still banks to the side.
  14. Besiegineer

hell.. i made this rotor purely by accident...and it has a great throttle system. i like it better than steering/wingpanel combos
  15. Besiegineer

yeah i can figure out things like steering and what not... but stopping any aircraft from banking is my goal...i dont need this thing doing barrelrolls.
  16. Besiegineer

BALL JOINT help

i couldve told you that.. i had the same failed results.
  17. Besiegineer

Your Top 5 favorite Games that are not Besiege

Heres more. -all GTA -Bulletstorm -fallen earth (before it died) MOAR ACHIEVEMENT -beat sega genesis pacman when i was 8 once solo and again with my neighbor (she was also 8)
  18. Besiegineer

[Tool] Remove duplicate blocks

My project x catapult..i made a backup thankfully.. but the one i was working on had this happen and i had to backtrack alot...deleting the dupe blocks was deemed unreliable. (Waiting on more block releases before i revamp it.) It seems the lag of big machines and impatient save clicking will...