Search results

1. AnduinX

Battlecruiser Mk.3 [0.08]

Battlecruiser Mk.3 I normally prefer to build smaller, faster, and more maneuverable aircraft that run at 100% speed. This is my exception. This is my Battlecruiser. I sacrificed speed to carry a ridiculous amount of firepower. The Battlecruiser carries 8 long range missiles and 8...
  2. AnduinX

Cataclysm MIRV Launcher

Cataclysm Guided MIRV Missile Launcher This vehicle rides on saw blades and carries four guided MIRV missiles. Vehicle Controls Up/Back: Move Forward / Move Backward Right/Left: Turn right / Turn left Missile Controls 1: accelerate/launch upper left missile 2: separate bombs from...
  3. AnduinX

Stable Copter, Bomber, and Gunship

Stable Copter, Gunship, and Bomber Flight Controls Up: Increase altitude Down: Decrease altitude Right/Left: Turn Numpad 8: Front side down Numpad 2: Back side down Numpad 4: Left side down Numpad 6: Right side down Gunship Controls Numpad 7: Accelerate/release lower missiles...
  4. AnduinX

Whirlwind - Rotating Bomb Artillery [0.05]

Whirlwind This machine spins 16 bombs around at a ridiculously fast speed. It hurls these bombs 4 at a time, and is capable of launching all 16 bombs in less than 1 second. Controls Up/Down: Move Forward/Move Backward Right/Left: Turn Right/Turn Left Numpad 0, 1, 2, and 3 fire...
  5. AnduinX

Backflipping Attacker Plane

Backflipping Attacker Plane Controls Numpad 5: Accelerate or Lift off Numpad 2: Nose up Numpad 8: Nose down Numpad 4: Turn left Numpad 6: Turn right Numpad 0: Fire missiles Notes Unlike my fighter, this plane was designed to fly slower. By stalling and tapping accelerate the attacker...
  6. AnduinX

How to use circular saws as wheels

I made a tutorial today that shows how to create a vehicle that uses circular saws instead of wheels. The saws are far faster than wood wheels, immune to fire, and any enemy infantry that so much as taps them dies instantly.
  7. AnduinX

Steel Rain Mk.2 [0.05]

Steel Rain Mk.2 This is a long range missile artillery vehicle with an archer shield. When launching missiles, be careful not to ignite neighboring missiles. After launching a missile do not make radical turns until you have cleared some distance from the main launching platform...
  8. AnduinX

Predator Mk.2 [0.05]

Predator Mk.2 This is an assault vehicle meant for close to mid range combat. For long range precision hits, I use Steel Rain instead. Controls Up/Down: Move forward / Move backward Right/Left: Turn right / Turn left Numpad 1: Fire left missile cannon Numpad 2: Fire middle missile...
  9. AnduinX

Rage Prime

This was my brother's work. It is his first attempt at a walker. It is 16 blocks high and fits inside the mission box. It does not require invincibility and can be used to beat missions. Its eyebrows are adjustable to show varying degrees of anger. It has flaming balls for eyes and flamethrower...
  10. AnduinX

The Predator

The Predator Notes This vehicle comes equipped with three high atmosphere guided missiles and twin flaming ball cannons. The flaming ball cannons are as close to the ground as possible. They fire flaming balls that roll like bowling balls and scorch any infantry in their path. Saw blade...
  11. AnduinX

High atmosphere guided missile concept

Mumon had inquired about vertical guided missile with simple controls in my fighter thread. I ended up making them. With these missiles, I can hit anything on the field. I don't even need to have a line of sight to my target anymore. I control the direction of the missiles with just 4 simple...
  12. AnduinX

Fighter with Twin Missiles

Fighter with Twin Missiles Notes The controls on this one are pretty simple. You can use one hand to control the fighter, while the other hand controls the mouse/camera. Controls Numpad 5: Accelerate/Lift Numpad 4: Turn Left Numpad 6: Turn Right Numpad 8: Pull Down Numpad 2: Pull...
  13. AnduinX

The Battlestation - Long range precision missiles

The Battlestation The Battlestation hovers above the battlefield and shoots long range precision missiles. With these missiles, I can easily hit any target that I can see. Controls Up/Down: Move Forward/Backward Left/Right: Turn Left, Turn Right Numpad 0 raises altitude Numpad ...
  14. AnduinX

The Delayed Bomber - Immune to Shrapnel

The Delayed Bomber This bomber will never blow up prematurely due to shrapnel, because it will have long since left the area by the time the bombs go off. This is my answer to shrapnel problems. Controls Up/Down: Forward/Reverse Left/Right: Turn Numpad 0: Lower Altitude 1 and 2...
  15. AnduinX

Battlecruiser V2

The Battlecruiser V2 Controls Numpad 0 Reduce Upward Force Numpad . Increase Upward Force Left: Turn Left Right: Turn Right Numpad 8: Front side down Numpad 2: Back side down Numpad 4: Left side down Numpad 6: Right side down HOLD Numpad 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9 to fire missiles Numpad...
  16. AnduinX

The Vortex - Circular saws for wheels, accurate long range missiles, fireball cannon

The Vortex Controls Up: Forward Back: Backward Right: Turn Right Left: Turn Left Numpad 7 fires left missile Numpad 8 fires center missile Numpad 9 fires right missile Numpad 5 fires the flaming ball cannon Numpad 0 points the missiles upward Numpad . points the missiles downward...
  17. AnduinX

Bomber Base

I made a bomber base that releases 5 bombers. The base itself can move on the ground or expand to release the bombers in a spread formation. The bombers are easily controllable. Base Controls Up/Down: Forward/Reverse Left/Right: Turn Numpad . extends the base Numpad 0 releases bombers Bomber...