Search results

1. PhoenecisFire

AutoSteer [Spaar`s Modloader]

Maybe i just didnt see where it said, but what does it actually do? and how do you actually use it?
  2. PhoenecisFire

Fail bridge

alright here it is. the working and stable cable bridge. includes one heave car. Attached Files Its a bridge.bsg
  3. PhoenecisFire

Fail bridge

ive built a successful cable bridge. would you like me to post it for your study?
  4. PhoenecisFire

Tank chassis/suspesion Mk7

The all new, much improved tank suspension chassis. Inspired by an independent suspension by Loophead117 (which can be found here) Info: This new tank suspension system has an independent suspension for each wheel, and instead of pushing the wheel up...
  5. PhoenecisFire

Deform-able suspension

by the way. i tried your suspension, and i have to say, it is not good for tanks. it is very weak, and cant take a fall or climb well. its just a bunch of moving wheels.
  6. PhoenecisFire

Just try to lift this

has nobody been able to do this without changing settings? I did. Also without invincible mode. Attached Files I lifted it.bsg
  7. PhoenecisFire

IndependentSuspension

this is an amazing idea! i love it!!
  8. PhoenecisFire

Deform-able suspension

it would be nice if there were pictures on your posts
  9. PhoenecisFire

Tank chassis/suspesion Mk5

Mark 5 of my tank suspension that Ive been working on since day one. Strong and capable of moving over rough terrain easily, the best suspension chassis ive seen so far. Now using big wheels of course. Left Left Right Right Down Reverse...
  10. PhoenecisFire

Precision Building Project [PBP v0.04/Besiege v0.04]

Does this project have integration of the other already existing mods in the future? Because that would be awesome.
  11. PhoenecisFire

Interesting Ammunition.

Im not sure i understand, but i like it...
  12. PhoenecisFire

Suggestions for the new forum

I have no complaints, only the suggestion of a mobile forum app.
  13. PhoenecisFire

Siegeblades - Beyblades In Besiege

This is great, it looks like all the soldiers are cheering.
  14. PhoenecisFire

-=*=- New Forum! -=*=-

image and download attachments dont work for some reason. it might just be me though.
  15. PhoenecisFire

Precision Building Project [PBP v0.04/Besiege v0.04]

The downloads seem to be broken. they aren't showing up... is this a problem on my side?
  16. PhoenecisFire

Tank chassis/suspesion

I started working on this the day i got the game. I've seen and tested a lot of tank chassis and tank suspension machines, and i have to say, i like mine a lot more. Its simple, and doesn't have tracks(mostly because they only look cool and have no traction), but it is strong and can go over...
  17. PhoenecisFire

Hidden cannon/catapult

My first public build. Tell me what you think! Numpad 8 - Blades Up Numpad 2 - Blades Down H - Popup Cannons C - Fire Cannons L - Fire Catapult Right + Left - Forward Down - Reverse Right or Left + Down - Spin Quick hint, the catapult launches further when the cannons are up...