Search results

1. M

What is this!??!

So I was playing around with a mod called Multimod (shout out to the guy who made it) and found this block what is it? when i clicked to place it, nothing happend (the item ID is 4) Attached Files
  2. M

MultiMod [Besiege v0.05]

Well i'm useing the steam version And my OS is a windows vista EDIT: It's working now :) nice mod btw
  3. M

MultiMod [Besiege v0.05]

no... no nonononono NO MY GAME DOESNT WORK ANYMORE MY BACKUPS DONT EVEN WORK
  4. M

MultiMod [Besiege v0.05]

The file kinda broke the game and whenever i download it theres a 9 after it Either i didn't download the file correctly or theres somthing really screwed up with my game
  5. M

Cool airship

bump
  6. M

Cool airship

This is something cool I made just for the hell of it Controls O to go forward P to go down K to go backward J and L to go right and left and H to go up air ship.bsg Attached Files
  7. M

webpage not loading correctly

It's working for me right not :P but if this IS an issue and not my computer being an ass, then it's a good idea to fix it
  8. M

Just try to lift this

haha nice :p
  9. M

webpage not loading correctly

this website for me isnt loading correctly so it looks different and is very confusing to use, help plox
  10. M

Just try to lift this

I have made a machine with 1, that's right ONE ballast.And I would like to see if anyone can lift said ballast up! Try to life this .bsg You may need to put it on invincible mode because the ballast is REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY heavy Attached Files
  11. M

Missile Launcher

This is just something I made on the fly Missile Launcher.bsg Controls: K to go forward i to go backwards L to go left J to go right <- to open the hatch and -> to close it n and m to move where to fire the missile and C to fire the missile Attached Files
  12. M

Screenshots not working

No, not that I know of.
  13. M

Screenshots not working

I am currently using a windows
  14. M

Screenshots not working

Whenever I press f12 to take a screenshot, it doesn't show up in the screenshots folder