Search results

1. TheBesiegeEngineer

what coding language(es) would i have to learn to mod besiege?

hopefully its simple like javascript or something but javascript is limited so probably not if its c# then i guess i could still learn it online and i have a book on it somewhere but yeah hopefully i can learn it relatively quickly lol
  2. TheBesiegeEngineer

How do i tank

ok so im building a certain machine that happens to use tank tracks in an odd and horribly frustrating way when it comes to building. basically the tracks are similar to those of a scorpion tank from halo but the machine isnt the scorpion tanks but that shouldnt matter what i tried was building...
  3. TheBesiegeEngineer

TBE Bipedal Walker Leg Mechanism EXPLAINED

In case you were wondering how my latest creation, Theta, walks, I am here to explain how! PART 1: knees and waist joints I tried as best I could to emulate how a human ligament-muscle system of movement works using a simple hinge-piston-brace system. As you can see, there is a...
  4. TheBesiegeEngineer

The Queen's Last Stand: Theta

This is Queen Wynnfrith's response to the slaughter of her knights; the uberknight: Theta. Theta was created using magical yet crude technology found under the ruins of the Old Howl Battlefield. The tech allowed for the creation of a magical guardian that could only be powered by the lifeforce...
  5. TheBesiegeEngineer

TBASF (The Besiege Allied Space Fleet): First Generation!

Here are the first ships to be constructed for the TBASF for defense, exploration, and supply purposes. All ships follow one simple control scheme based on a QWERTY keyboard: [R][T][Y] [F][G][H] : Manuevering [/][,][N][V]['][L]: Turn weapons on/off [RShift][.][M][Enter][;]: Fire weapons (hold...
  6. TheBesiegeEngineer

Triangular Blocks!!!!

we just need these anyone remember that one mod that had triangular blocks back in the good ol days of v0.2 and v0.25? we need stuff like that or just a variation of blocks like wood blocks and ballasts heres how it'd work: so you click the block below the little button that appears that says...
  7. TheBesiegeEngineer

Lost accounts?

I was locked out of my old account, csteamroller, when the forum updated. I've used every possible variation for my password, and can't get in, so i created this account. is this a problem with other users or just me?