Search results

1. NitroBuzzGamer

Thorius

I'm back with another cool Besiege creation and this one is epic! This took me at least 2 hours to perfect and is one of the biggest thing I've made so far...
  2. NitroBuzzGamer

Very Simple Droid

This is a very simple droid that uses the latest Besiege features! It has one weapon, the new shrapnel cannon, and can move very quickly! Controls: (Arrow Keys) Up to go forwards, Left & Right to (You guessed it) go left & right! C to fire shrapnel cannon! H to self-right the droid...
  3. NitroBuzzGamer

THE FLYING FORTRESS!!!!

The Flying Fortress! This requires MultiMod and this is just something fun and probably won't work after a few minutes of flying but I don't know! XD You'll need a beefy computer to run this creation!!! As you can see it's huge! It has a functioning 360 turret! and a bomb...
  4. NitroBuzzGamer

VTOL - Harrier MkIII (MultiMod)

I present you the Harrier Mk III! It now comes with two missiles that are devastating! and better stability control while hovering in mid-air! As always it requires the MultiMod to work but if you do want to download it and modify it to work vanilla you can go right ahead...
  5. NitroBuzzGamer

Auto-Stabilizing Flying Machine

I need help. I've posted a creation that I've made but for some reason it's not displayed on the topic list. Is there anything I need to do? My other ones are there.
  6. NitroBuzzGamer

Auto-Stabilizing Flying Machine

ITR I need some help. I posted a topic about a plane I've made but for some reason it's not showing up on the topic list. Is there any I need to do or what?
  7. NitroBuzzGamer

VTOL - Harrier Mk III (MultiMod)

I present you the Harrier Mk III! It now comes with two missiles that are devastating! and better stability control while hovering in mid-air! As always it requires the MultiMod to work but if you do want to download it and modify it to work vanilla you can go right ahead...
  8. NitroBuzzGamer

Gyro controlled drone

Wow. Just wow.
  9. NitroBuzzGamer

VTOL - HarrierMkII (MultiMod)

This is my second VTOL design and it's been improved than the last one. It's now more like a Harrier because it now has a hover feature. This allows you to have more precision when aiming but this model doesn't have weaponry. (That will come in Mk III): Controls: 5 & 8 for elevators, 4 &...
  10. NitroBuzzGamer

VTOL

This is a semi-simple machine that is a VTOL plane design that is pretty manoeuvrable and is mostly based off the design of a Harrier. Requires Rocket mod or Multimod (Search the forum of them): Controls: Numpad: 8 & 5 for elevators, 4 & 6 for ailerons, 7 & 9 for the rudder, T for...