Search results

1. NitroBuzzGamer

Thorius

I'm back with another cool Besiege creation and this one is epic! This took me at least 2 hours to perfect and is one of the biggest thing I've made so far...
  2. NitroBuzzGamer

Very Simple Droid

This is a very simple droid that uses the latest Besiege features! It has one weapon, the new shrapnel cannon, and can move very quickly! Controls: (Arrow Keys) Up to go forwards, Left & Right to (You guessed it) go left & right! C to fire shrapnel cannon! H to self-right the droid...
  3. NitroBuzzGamer

THE FLYING FORTRESS!!!!

The Flying Fortress! This requires MultiMod and this is just something fun and probably won't work after a few minutes of flying but I don't know! XD You'll need a beefy computer to run this creation!!! As you can see it's huge! It has a functioning 360 turret! and a bomb...
  4. NitroBuzzGamer

VTOL - Harrier MkIII (MultiMod)

I present you the Harrier Mk III! It now comes with two missiles that are devastating! and better stability control while hovering in mid-air! As always it requires the MultiMod to work but if you do want to download it and modify it to work vanilla you can go right ahead...
  5. NitroBuzzGamer

VTOL - Harrier Mk III (MultiMod)

I present you the Harrier Mk III! It now comes with two missiles that are devastating! and better stability control while hovering in mid-air! As always it requires the MultiMod to work but if you do want to download it and modify it to work vanilla you can go right ahead...
  6. NitroBuzzGamer

VTOL - HarrierMkII (MultiMod)

This is my second VTOL design and it's been improved than the last one. It's now more like a Harrier because it now has a hover feature. This allows you to have more precision when aiming but this model doesn't have weaponry. (That will come in Mk III): Controls: 5 & 8 for elevators, 4 &...
  7. NitroBuzzGamer

VTOL

This is a semi-simple machine that is a VTOL plane design that is pretty manoeuvrable and is mostly based off the design of a Harrier. Requires Rocket mod or Multimod (Search the forum of them): Controls: Numpad: 8 & 5 for elevators, 4 & 6 for ailerons, 7 & 9 for the rudder, T for...