Search results

1. MaxTCC

Favourite Mods Tab

Edits the Mod menu by adding a whole new "Favourites" tab that showcases your favourite mods. You can (un)favourite a mod by clicking on the heart button that'll show up on each of the mods on your list. And if you make your own mods, there's nothing to be worried about, because the buttons will...
  2. MaxTCC

[Spaar's Modloader] New Machine Resizing

Oh, hi. Yep, I'm alive. Remember this? Yep, I made it a tad better. Thanks to @Lench as well, he's great. <3 Controls: So right, what's new when comparing to the old version? Glorious saving, that's what. Saving and loading a machine using the game's Save and Load buttons saves and loads the...
  3. MaxTCC

The Most Comprehensive and Detailed Besiege Support Megathread

Credit to venhip. Yes, it's a joke.
  4. MaxTCC

Skin API [Resource][Spaar`s Modloader]

The SkinAPI is a modders' resource that allows to change a block's model and texture entirely through coding, without even needing to touch the skins menu. It differs from the vanilla skins in several things, though. You can't save the information with a machine and 'ship' it, and you can import...
  5. MaxTCC

Time moves only when you move [Spaar`s Modloader]

Time moves accordingly to the starting block's speed. Time is restricted from going below 10% and above 100%. Time moves... do you? Attached Files SUPER HOT.dll
  6. MaxTCC

Block Statistics [Spaar`s Modloader]

Does anyone still even use my crude Velocity Counter mod? If so, ditch it already. I just made a better version. Instructions on how to use: This insanely well-crafted plane was created by our lovely community member Shade and you can download it here. Thanks to him for letting me feature...
  7. MaxTCC

Lighting Studio [Spaar`s Modloader]

Been a while since I've last played Besiege. I thought I'd come back to finish some mods I started working on. Here's an in-depth tutorial on how to use it: The white circle disappears while the simulation is active. It's just to make it easier for you to see where the light starts while...
  8. MaxTCC

Testing

Ignore pls pl0x
  9. MaxTCC

Multiplayer Mod [HAPPY APRIL FOOLS]

First of all, I've been working on this project for a long time and I even had to look at some of TesseractCat's source code for his MP mod. I know some of you guys will be skeptical because it's April Fools day, but it is just the day that I managed to finish my project, so please bear with me...
  10. MaxTCC

The Halfo

The first (functional) plane that I have ever created! Hooray! :D I called it "The Halfo" because Neutex's brilliant mind thought it looked like a half UFO. And Shadé's BESIEGE Aeronautical Engineering Guide was super helpful! So huge thanks to him! :) Download on the Steam Workshop.
  11. MaxTCC

Block Scale Tools [Spaar`s Modloader]

Giving the new XML machine saving system that has built-in saving of block scale, I present to you: Thanks to Shade for the amazingly well-designed icon! :D When you click the added HUD button, block placement will be disabled, and everytime you click on a block, you will select it. As soon...
  12. MaxTCC

Building Tools or Editor+?

Choose now and win a free bag of nothing! :3 http://poal.me/jin8nc
  13. MaxTCC

Sound Volume Slider [Spaar`s Modloader]

How's it going awesome Besiegers? Oh wow, it's been a bit since someone has posted a new mod, am I right? (TGYD's Building Tools isn't a mod, it's freaking art. ;)) So how about I post one just now? I present to you: Originally requested to the devs by Algae at the Builders Slack Team. It...
  14. MaxTCC

TesseractCat Mods Updated to 0.23 - Managed by MaxTCC

Everyone likes TesseractCat's mods, but sadly, most are not updated to the newest version. Of course he could update them, but he is currently in school and has no time to do so. So I am taking the liberty and updating some of them. List Of Updated Mods: Moon Mod - No Features Changed; Ground...
  15. MaxTCC

BLIMPS Team - The Trains Mod [Spaar`s Modloader][TGYD`s BlockLoader][ID:702-???]

stuChris and myself, otherwise known as "The BLIMPS" (Yes, we made that up because we make mods together :)), are proud to present our first project: The Trains Mod [Beta]! Installation as usual: 1- Install spaar's modloader; 2- Install TheGuysYouDespise's BlockLoader; 3- Unzip the download...
  16. MaxTCC

The Rybinsk

The Rybinsk Originally built as an entry for the BattleBots competition, but rules were meant to be broken, and I did, so now I will delight the forums with my wonderful design! :3 Control Scheme: Arrow keys to move. T and G for correcting yourself if you flip over. 1 to fire the cannon. 2...
  17. MaxTCC

Besiege Backgrounds

Some cool shots I just randomly took, might add some of them later.
  18. MaxTCC

The Orion Nuclear Propulsion Spaceship [O.N.P.S]

Based off of NASA's "Nuclear Pulse Propulsion - Orion And Beyond" http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20000096503.pdf Based off of a project from NASA that aimed to implement nuclear propulsion in spaceships using small and controlled nuclear explosions that would provide...
  19. MaxTCC

Remove Ice Barrier [Spaar`s Modloader]

This mod simply does what the title says, it removes the annoying freezing altitude, so now you can fly your machines up as high as you like! Not much to say here, it's pretty much self-explanatory and doesn't require any images. :p Attached Files RemoveIceBarrier.dll
  20. MaxTCC

Velocity Counter Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

This mod adds a GUI that displays the velocity of the Starting Block on all axis (so x, y and z). The GUI only displays when you are in a level, or in technical terms, when Game.AddPiece is not null. Changelog: 1.0 - Initial release of mod; 1.1 - Added a display for total velocity...