Search results

1. TheCVB

Vector Thrusters v1.1.21 [v0.45a][ID: 790-791]

Just want to say that I have that problem too, Ubuntu 16.04 with kernel 4.4.0-75-generic x86_64, using a GTX 970 with nvidia driver version 375.39 . I can use wine to at least see the model, but as written earlier, it doesn't display some text (modloader stuff in particular, I assume something...
  2. TheCVB

just an idea, stabalizer

If you want to stabilize your bot around a specific axis, the axis lock block (on my thread) should still work fine. Just play around with the settings and you'll learn how it works, if you have no idea look up unitys left-handed coordinate system.
  3. TheCVB

TheCVB's Mod Releases [Spaar's Modloader]

The lasers currently do not work on 0.45, although I'll just try to make the new version from scratch, since it's probably easier than debugging and updating the current one.
  4. TheCVB

@godmonkeyjones I didn't upload a recompiled version for 1.35 yet, but the current builds work just fine (except the Level Maker Mod). You probably just forgot to extract the "Blocks" folder c:
  5. TheCVB

It seems to be completely fixed with the new version i uploaded, however the fix was pretty random, so i don't really know much about bugs that could occur now. @Pixali Just so you know, the layer mask is still the same as the one i posted before. It just works now xD
  6. TheCVB

Thanks for your help, i already changed the raycast a few hours ago, but then i tried changing the layer mask and screwed up :c Code is replaced with the old value and the laser is colliding with itself again, but not with the machine O_O EDIT: I put the code to ignore layer 31 in the wrong...
  7. TheCVB

New version uploaded, i used layer 31 to make sure that it doesn't do weird stuff anymore c:
  8. TheCVB

After displaying the colliders, i found out that it's simply colliding with itself in a weird way o_o
  9. TheCVB

I replicated the bug, seems it like it doesn't work in a certain range. The raycast should be fine, though :/ Im checking the bug out a bit more tomorrow when i got some sleep. c:
  10. TheCVB

Works for me :/ The laser can disappear sometimes, but that also happens in 0.3 and is related to movement.
  11. TheCVB

I reuploaded some of the mods now to make them compatible with the new update. Seems like it updated completely fine and everything is the same as in 0.3. (Btw, because i was bored i added a repulsion mode to the laser that i didn't release yet.)
  12. TheCVB

Automatron Block 1.1.1 "fixed" for 0.3

Nice update, but why didn't you upload it as an attachment?
  13. TheCVB

Thanks for the warning, i dont think i'm going to need that much space tho...
  14. TheCVB

From now on I'm going to release every mod I create or update here, because I don't want to spam the forum with threads everytime. This keeps all my releases in one place and let's me organize them better. Mod Releases: (v0.32) Axis Lock Block (Name needs improvement): It can lock every axis...
  15. TheCVB

InfoBox Closer Mod [Besiege 3.0+]

Seems to be working perfectly from what I can see. Could fail due to the delay sometimes, but since it's customizable, not a real problem.
  16. TheCVB

Updated Level Maker Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [v0.3]

Version 100.451 released: Internal changes trying to fix stuff (not done yet) Quickly added Gold bars.
  17. TheCVB

The tent seems to be... many tents colliding with each other xD
  18. TheCVB

NoBounds Mod [Besiege 0.32+]

I think C# doesn't care about filenames because of it's Assembly-Module structure. Since the Assemblies are referenced instead of the files, I don't see a problem as long as it doesn't use reflection to load by filenames.
  19. TheCVB

If I do that, every object that depends on isKinematic explodes instantly. (Already tried it) The circle can't be always displayed, because i actually just added it because it should make the height selection less ugly. (The circles radius depends on the position of your click, not the other...