Search results

1. superWither123

Can you help me install the Scale mod for Besiege 1.0?

Although I can't do it, I thank you too.
  2. superWither123

New technology.

This is the first tank where I have a wheel sizing, for me it's above my expectations. You can control it with the keys: Right Shift key: go forward in the left wheel row. Right Ctrl key: go backwards in the left wheel row. Up arrow: go forward in the right wheel row. Down arrow: go backward in...
  3. superWither123

Flame Tank

This is a pretty cool vehicle that I used to make, it has a flamethrower with quite a long range because I tweaked it. You can control it with the keys: Right Shift key: go forward in the left wheel row. Right Ctrl key: go backwards in the left wheel row. Up arrow: go forward in the right wheel...
  4. superWither123

Driving system 2.

I found a new driving system, it works pretty well, the controls are normal. If it has a problem, you can fix it for me.
  5. superWither123

My driving system.

I have some of my ideas and I want to share it with you. It has two recipes, you can customize if you want.
  6. superWither123

Anti-Air Tank

This is one of my most successful vehicles. It is quite good, can be used to shoot enemy airships. You can control it with the keys: Right Shift key: go forward in the left wheel row. Right Ctrl key: go backwards in the left wheel row. Up arrow: go forward in the right wheel row. Down arrow: go...
  7. superWither123

Chain Wheel

This type of wheel uses a chain that connects to a long wheel to easily hit objects in front. You can control it with the keys: Right Shift key: go forward in the left wheel row. Right Ctrl key: go backwards in the left wheel row. Up arrow: go forward in the right wheel row. Down arrow: go...
  8. superWither123

Attack Plane

This is one of the vehicles that I build, it's simply an airplane. You can control it with the keys: Right Ctrl key: start engine. Up arrow: fly down. Down arrow: Fly up. Right arrow: turn right. Left arrow: turn left. Num1 key: flipped left. Num2 key: flipped right. Num4 key: drop bombs on the...
  9. superWither123

Can you help me install the Scale mod for Besiege 1.0?

I really don't know how to install this mod, it can help me do a lot of cool things. I used to change the size of a block by editing the information in the block's file, which is quite inconvenient because I have to rely on my memory. If you can help me, what is better. Thank you very much.