Search results

1. Algae

Contest: Besiege CombatBots Multiverse (Now with arena!)

Thought I saw it somewhere. Can't find it anymore, though. Must have been when loading a machine provided by the server.
  2. Algae

Cool! But I'd specify the weight in the weight units besiege uses currently (in the info tab, it says number of blocks and mass now!) Also, there's indeed block bans in Multiverse. If you load in a machine that has those, they will appear red/faded and you'll have to delete them before you can...
  3. Algae

First off: YAY! Another player playing battlebots in singleplayer :) There's loads of people who enjoy this. Secondly: I'm sorry, but I'm not a huge fan of the rules. Why NO MODS (or at least strict rules on NoBounds usage and definitely no scaling) is a good rule: If you allow scaling and...
  4. Algae

Development Blog

I'd put it in the Bugs discussion, but I think this update fixed it, and if it didn't, they are aware of it and trying to fix it :)
  5. Algae

Chicken Challenge!

FBSoldier seems to be rather inactive nowadays. ITR does monthly challenges, though. You can suggest and vote for next ones. Here is the one of this month: http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/forum/main-forum/besiege-early-access/general-discussion/42851-monthly-challenge-may On reddit, there's...
  6. Algae

Monthly Challenge April!

Does it fire projectiles or are the steamm cannons really really powerful?
  7. Algae

Automatron (1.1.7) [Besiege v0.45] [spaar's Mod Loader] [ID 410]

I have a really cool suggestion, but I'm not sure if it's possible (maybe coop with Motion Recorder mod?). Give people to enter the inputs in a simulation. So they start a simulation, press certain keys, and then enter those keys into the automatron automatically, so you don't have to script it...
  8. Algae

Bombproof Gatling Gun Quad that destrosy ipsilon Bricks!

Thanks! I have a new version which not only takes out the recoil, but applies thrust when you shoot, so you don't go backwards. It's updated on steam and on here: http://besiegedownloads.com/machine/29319
  9. Algae

Bombproof Gatling Gun Quad that destrosy ipsilon Bricks!

With inspiration from Neutex, some missiles from x极限战士x, a thumbnail from Fnom3 and some patience, here is the Powerhouse! Controls and everything in the download link Attached Files
  10. Algae

Monthly Challenge March!

When building Besiege machines, I always ask myself: "Is the more skilled Besieger the one who uses minimalistic amounts of explosives, or the one who uses way too many bombs?" I think we all know the answer here ;)
  11. Algae

Monthly Challenge March!

Haha, I tried to make something that could consistently take the harp out, and you went the trickshot-way. Amazing! Now I don't know which approach I like better. Yours definitely makes for more interesting footage.
  12. Algae

Monthly Challenge March!

Thanks Von!
  13. Algae

I bet you can`t even navigate the minefield...

Try it. It's way harder than it looks.
  14. Algae

Question about guid=... text in the new bsg files

Pretty sure this is the correct answer.
  15. Algae

Monthly Challenge March!

Just before the rocket update, I had made a missile. Decided to post it now anyway. Can blow up the harp from anywhere on the map reliably, and uses only 9 blocks! This fun missile uses a grenade for remote detonation, now I hear you thinking 'Why not a flamethrower? They activate at the very...
  16. Algae

Monthly Challenge March!

Maybe red muscles? Look in the .bsg for id=8. Edit: Nevermind.
  17. Algae

The AAA Challenge!

You do NoBounds all the time as well, I think that's what he was going for.
  18. Algae

Monthly Challenge January!

That looks pretty cool! Welcome to the forum!
  19. Algae

Chicken Challenge!

And you beat my time with just the Brown Recluse.
  20. Algae

Drifting Challange

Three times in a row (footage starts at 50 seconds)! DOWNLOAD