Search results

1. EatThatPie

Worm Gears In Besiege.

It has been suggested so many times that maybe they'll start working on it.
  2. EatThatPie

More multiplayer & level editor features , visual effects

Server Browser and light sources are great ideas. Map voting is basically already in the game, just tell your admin what you want to play. Custom background music can cause problems however.
  3. EatThatPie

Spinning block reversible?

Yo, you can reverse the direction of any moving block (except pistons) by hovering your mouse over it and pressing the F (for Flip) key over it.
  4. EatThatPie

Scaling Physics/Tool

They are working on EasyScale to be in the game, but they postponed it since basically someone did all the work for them. They can actually just put EasyScale into the game itself, but why bother when anyone can have it as optional? Personally, I like building vanilla machines. I am more...
  5. EatThatPie

More Meshes, Objects and decals for the Level Editor

Im referring to the level editor. There are levels in the campaign where the knights use cannons against your machines. These would be so fun to mess around with in the editor, and provide countless possibilities.
  6. EatThatPie

More sounds!

Adding sounds isnt really necessary, can u imagine if ur machine had like 500 wheels or a ton of something else? Sound files cause a bit more lag and multiple overlapping sounds will be rlly annoying
  7. EatThatPie

All my suggestions.

everything floating actually makes sense; you cant make a watertight shell without just having a single block that could be flattened out like a raft. Besides that, I support all of your ideas except the tracks one. I enjoy making tracks and it provides a challenge to those who need to learn how...
  8. EatThatPie

Scaling Physics/Tool

It is not hard. No file editing required. Download the EasyScale mod off the Besiege Steam Workshop while you're in-game(just like subscribing to a machine) and give it a try. Download the NoBounds mod the same way for unlimited scaling. The new update allows easy in-game mod-downloading, and...
  9. EatThatPie

More Meshes, Objects and decals for the Level Editor

I agree with this, but first they should think about adding more stuff to the "weapons" section (cannons for example). +1 idea
  10. EatThatPie

Layer System

OGRES HAVE LAYERS 1+
  11. EatThatPie

Turning off the ability for another player to copy my machine. (Feature needs a lot of fixing)

I know this feature is already in the game, but it is imperfect and not reliable. Read below: Simple as that. Ive had 3 cases where someone copied my machine and put it on the shop, or they save it in their files and pass it off as their own, or they use it against you. It should be toggleable...
  12. EatThatPie

Mod request: Rocket Explosion radius mod

People like to mess around with rockets and change their explosion power to unbelievable numbers, as it is the only explosive in the game with a changeable power. However the radius is so small (about a block in every direction away from the rocket) that it is useless unless the rocket is...
  13. EatThatPie

why arent there female peasants?

Ok, what? Are you seriously trying to make a stand about how there are no females in this game? You realize that a game where you murder a bunch of peasants with flamethrowers, spinning saws, and bombs, it wouldn't be very good if you are doing this to women, especially peasant women. It sounds...
  14. EatThatPie

Increase the boundaries of barren expanse in the multiverse

Yes, i want this added. But remember they made it smaller for a reason, as multiplayer + level editor + big map = lag. So this should be an optional thing.
  15. EatThatPie

My memes are crispy

My memes are crispy
  16. EatThatPie

Allow merging creations using the level editor tools and the machine building tools.

Ah, so, lets say you wanna build a mech, but the arm is super complex, so you can upload a mech arm you made in a different machine? I don't really see why we would need this, however it would be useful if you build a cool cannon or whatever, so you can upload the pre-made tank treads to put it...
  17. EatThatPie

Cant join server?

I doubt this is a connection issue, because my friend cant join me, and i cant join him. We've been trying to join each other's servers for an hour but it keeps saying "connected" in the top left corner forever. Anyone else have this problem?
  18. EatThatPie

Besiege: Weight(Mass) Chart

Yes, they will always be 0.50. Making them lower disperses the weight farther, and the weight is usually on the ends of the braces. So if you're making an airplane and for turning you put braces on wheels, the longer the braces, the faster the turning. This is just physics, not weight change.
  19. EatThatPie

How do I select multiple objects in the level editor?

You can turn on advanced building (its in the settings, same drop-down menu where you can select god tools) and then you can use the "move tool" or basically any other tool, and multi-select with a selection box.
  20. EatThatPie

Allow merging creations using the level editor tools and the machine building tools.

"merging creations"? Im guessing what you mean is when you can upload two machines at once, so in case you dont have a friend on, you can just destroy another machine with your machine in your own server? or do you mean uploading things from other levels into your level editor? If either of...