Search results

1. Pixali

Quicksave v0.1 [v0.32]

@vorticus Nothing. If you didn't save normally, then you've lost your machine. Also this mod is old and possibly broken, so I don't recommend using it. I'll update if there's interest.
  2. Pixali

Vector Thrusters v1.1.21 [v0.45a][ID: 790-791]

I'm sorry guys, I really have no idea what's causing my mod to break. :( You might get more help if you can contact whoever's maintaining the drivers you're using, but I really can't do anything about it.
  3. Pixali

Improved Laser Emitter Mod[ID:577][0.42B]

@Virukino Because "unzip into mods folder" is sorta vague, here's some step-by-step instructions: 1. Make sure you have the modloader installed. You can do this easily with the .exe installer. 2. Open the mod .zip. I recommend 7zip, but pretty much anything works. 3. Copy all the folders and...
  4. Pixali

New Player, Mod Questions, and Question about these forums/users

@mupetmower Same here! My Vector Thruster's model is actually the exact same cube + texture that I use for all my block mods (except Advanced Lasers, which used the model from the original laser mod), but it instantiates the metal blade and powered gear models and animates them to make it look...
  5. Pixali

@mupetmower I personally use Telerik JustDecompile for looking at compiled code, but there's a bunch of other tools around that should work just as well (eg. ILSpy). If you're interested in getting into modding, or at least want to know how stuff works, you can join the unofficial Discord and...
  6. Pixali

@mupetmower here's a list of mods that work, and some that probably work.
  7. Pixali

Just to make sure, this only happens with the thruster? not the emitter, or any other modded block? IMO it sounds sorta like the same issues Dolphin used to have with AMD's OpenGL support being rubbish compared to DirectX and Vulkan, but afaik Unity doesn't support Vulkan and DX is windows only...
  8. Pixali

@Ubus Looks like you have an outdated mod messing with things. And what is that 11750=25864-5609.dll doing there? Is that the old blockloader, since you mentioned having 'the newest version'? Because if you didn't know, the blockloader has been a part of the modloader since around v0.27. On the...
  9. Pixali

@Ubus No idea what's going on there... Can you post a screenshot of your mods folder, and upload the console log (in Mods/Debug)?
  10. Pixali

Advanced Anchor v0.3.2 [ID: 777][v0.45a]

@MaxTCC let me know that the anchor was broken, so I've recompiled it for the latest version of Besiege.
  11. Pixali

Advanced Anchor v0.3.2 [ID: 777][v0.45a]

@TheBesiegeEngineer the anchor involves so little code that it'll probably keep working until the next major port or rewrite of Besiege. I'm not changing the version in the thread title though since I haven't at least updated the internal version.
  12. Pixali

I've updated Vector Thrusters to v1.1.21, which adds in a little extra support for ACM in the visual department. You'll be able to control all the fancy colour stuff + the shape and opacity sliders added in .20 as soon as @Lench updates his mod.
  13. Pixali

A new version (v1.1.20) is finally out! It's about a month before uni starts again, so I figured I'd take the time to update VT, add some features that @Shade and @Redstoneman requested a couple months ago, and maybe work on something new... ;)
  14. Pixali

Improved Laser Emitter Mod[ID:577][0.42B]

Nice! You should see if you can mimic the strider warp cannon effect from half life 2. Here's an example:
  15. Pixali

TheCVB's Mod Releases [Spaar's Modloader]

@Shade I don't plan to update advanced lasers/optics ever. Both versions that I worked on are full of code that doesn't really allow for expanding on or any improvement, so I've abandoned it (since July 2016). If you really, really want lasers back though, I can recompile what little code over...
  16. Pixali

Advanced Lasers v0.2 [v0.27][ID: 778-779]

@TheSwedishEngineer sorry m8, no can do until the models for both blocks are done, and I also actually get time to work on the mod. Go check @TheCVB's mods thread; he's keeping the v0.27 release updated to the latest version of Besiege.
  17. Pixali

Quick update (v1.1.18) to reorganise the colour menu a bit, and add some saturation & value controls that really should have never been missing.
  18. Pixali

A new version (v1.1.17) is out! This adds the ability to change the colour of the afterburner effect, change the particle texture (check Mods\Blocks\Textures\myfireparticle.png; has to be 128x128 in size) and toggle smoke (fade to black) for both the thruster and the emitter. You can now also...
  19. Pixali

@TheCVB nonono, you need to put the += 1 << 31 before = ~rayCastLayerMask. How the mask works is that you assign a set of flags using boolean operators. if you have say ... 0000 0100 as the mask in binary, that means the ray will only collide with objects on layer 2 (0-based, like arrays). We...
  20. Pixali

@FrizB The steam/cannon thing is an issue with how I originally coded the ignite mode... it's supposed to be incrementing a variable that says 'hey! I should be glowing hot' but it doesn't for whatever reason. TCat's laser did the same thing too. I'm 99% sure it's passing through stuff because...