Search results

1. Pixali

Quicksave v0.1 [v0.32]

Does what it says on the tin - Press F3 to quicksave. Acts exactly like pressing the save button, but it won't warn you about overwriting, nor will it update the thumbnail. If you don't save normally before quicksaving, it'll save the machine as machine.bsg or unnamed.bsg (depending on whether...
  2. Pixali

Vector Thrusters v1.1.21 [v0.45a][ID: 790-791]

@Shade's amazing work with aircraft alongside random chatter about glitches & lag in the Builders' Slack inspired me to make this mod over the past week, so here we are: The Vector Thrusters mod! Before I get on to explaining how the mod works, I'm just gonna shamelessly plug my brand-new...
  3. Pixali

Advanced Lasers v0.2 [v0.27][ID: 778-779]

New update (v0.2)! Like with my anchor block, this is just to update the block to v0.27 and clean up things. Unlike the anchor however, I will be adding a few more features to this mod in (hopefully) a few days. Stay tuned for Advanced Optics! It took me a few days, but I've successfully...
  4. Pixali

Advanced Anchor v0.3.2 [ID: 777][v0.45a]

New version (v0.3.2)! Just brings the block from Besiege v0.3 to v0.42b. Before I get on to explaining how the mod works, I'm just gonna shamelessly plug my brand-new Patreon page. So. I need money, you want mods; if you feel like supporting my work and want something out of it at the same...