Search results

1. core88

Core Tank Chassis v.2

Hi guys =) Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=556971240
  2. core88

V0.2 is Tank friendly

It's much easy to create durable and fast tanks on v0.2 without bsg editing. Surprisingly, the treads would stay together much longer than before. This is just a study. The track retainers are not that durable. arrow keys to move about. press H to stretch the tread. Attached Files...
  3. core88

Steering Blocks for Torque Steering

Thanks to Prevenge's freaky idea, I found a new substitute for my defunct piston steering. I'ts a combination of a steering block, a grabber and .bsg editing. And it's all metal =) controls: Left Shift - UP Left Ctrl - DOWN ↑ forward → right ← left press C to fire...
  4. core88

Caterpillar_V6 Unity5

My favorite machine work great with the new update. I'm at the process of re-calibrating my machines to work with Unity 5. I was able to replace the spikes with a drill block, Unity 4 won't allow me to as the machine kept on breaking apart if I did. controls: left shift up - forward...
  5. core88

HK Tank

Controls: Press H to tighten the tank treads. Use the arrow keys to move about. Use Z, X, Left Ctrl & Left Alt to aim the missiles. Press 1 & 2 to fire the missiles. Press 3, 4, & 5 to fire the cannons. Press Y for flamethrower. *Adding a drill, circular saw and a spinning block will...
  6. core88

Flying Tank_V2

Final version. controls: arrow keys to move about left shift - UP left ctrl - DOWN press H to eject the floater and to tighten the treads. press Y for flamethrowers p.s. Flight is one of my frustrations :( Attached Files Flying Tank_v2.bsg
  7. core88

Biped Walker w/ V.01 Grabbers

This is a prototype biped walker equipped with the v.10 grabber. This walker surprisingly can climb up the slope of markman's pass and conquer it. I made a video of it and will attach it as soon as I figure out how to :) Your comments are highly appreciated as this is just a prototype that needs...
  8. core88

Peashooter_V2

Press H to stretch the tracks. Use the arrow keys to move about. Weapons: Use Z, X, left ctrl and left alt to aim the cannons. Press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 to fire the cannons. Use C, V, B and N to aim the bomb launcher. Press 7 and 8 to launch the bombs. Press Y for flamethrowers. Press J to...
  9. core88

Mark V_tank chassis

My version of a Mark V. Use the arrow keys to move about. Press H to stretch the tracks. Y for flamethrowers. Attached Files Mark V_chassis.bsg
  10. core88

Droid

controls: H to stretch the tracks Use the arrow keys to move about weapons: Z, X, left ctrl and left alt to aim the cannons. 1, 2 - cannons 3, 4 - shrapnel cannons Y - flamethrowers C - extend and release left grenade, B to detonate. V - extend and release right grenade, N to detonate...
  11. core88

v0.10 biped prototype

Grabbers grabbing the ground, very useful for biped walkers. Can't wait for the biped builders to upload their machines. Left and right arrow keys to move. Attached Files prototype.bsg
  12. core88

Monotrack Walker

An experimental build because I'm simply running out of ideas. Use the arrow keys to move, H to stretch the tracks and J to extend the legs. Attached Files monotrack walker.bsg
  13. core88

Light Tank

controls: Press H to stretch the tracks. Use the arrow keys to move about. Press Z, X, left ctrl and left alt to aim the cannons. Press 1-4 to shoot. Press Y for flamethrowers. Attached Files Light Tank.bsg
  14. core88

Monotrack

A single tank track with steering. controls: Press H to stretch the tracks. Use the arrow keys to move about. Press Z, X, left ctrl and left alt to aim the cannons. Press 1 and 2 to fire. Press Y for flame throwers. Press C and V to adjust the plows if needed, otherwise the default position is...
  15. core88

Peashooter

A metal tank equiped with 9 cannons. controls: Press H to stretch the tracks. Use the arrow keys to move about. Press Z, X, left ctrl and left alt to aim the cannons. Press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 to fire the cannons. Press Y for flamethrowers. Press C or V to manipulate the grabber...
  16. core88

Caterpillar_V3

My final version of the caterpillar. Since I've added a flame thrower I have to make it fireproof, so I replaced the grip pads with grabbers. controls: left shift - forward left ctrl - reverse ↓ - curl body down ↑ - curl body up → - curl body right or turn right ← - curl body left or turn left...
  17. core88

Caterpillar

A prototype build for Markman's Pass (zone 14) and Solomon's Flock (zone 13) . I haven't weaponize it yet. Please feel free to do so. controls: left shift up - forward left ctrl - reverse ↓ - curl body down ↑ - curl body up → - curl body right or turn right ← - curl body left or turn left Curl...
  18. core88

Razorback

Use the arrow keys to move about. Press Z, X, leftctrl & left alt to aim the cannons. Press 1, 2, 3 & 4 to fire. Press Y for flame throwers. Press H to extend the drill head. Attached Files Razorback_v2.bsg
  19. core88

Razorback

20. core88

Armed Tarantula

This is a prototype or a study of an 8 legged walker (another 8 legged walker) with a twisting leg action. Use the arrow keys to move about. Press Z, X, left ctrl and left alt to aim the cannons. Press 1 or 2 to shoot the cannons. Press Y for flame thrower. Press H to extend the legs...