Search results

1. DJSigmann

Multiverse Update and mod functionality workaround

Sorry for the late reply, but you could try swapping around the two paths.
  2. DJSigmann

NoBounds Mod [Besiege 0.32+]

Just put the dll in the same folder as the dll of the modloader
  3. DJSigmann

how i put the besiege in other versions???

I wrote a guide on it here Just keep in mind that you don't have to do the whole cmd thing if you don't want to, however, then you will need to transfer any vehicles manually with copy and paste. EDIT: If that doesn't work, try redownloading the modloader and reinstalling it. I don't know why...
  4. DJSigmann

Contest: Besiege CombatBots Multiverse (Now with arena!)

Well, I never tried it on other machines, if you angle it right, you can actually break the brick walls, the ones you could normally only break with an explosion. EDIT: either something was changed in the updates recently or it was just a lucky shot/fluke.
  5. DJSigmann

No, no, if a ballast's weight is put around 0.02-0.05 and attached to a decoupler, it can be very effective if used right, kinda op almost. That's what I was getting at.
  6. DJSigmann

Ha, I see what you did there, no ballast cannons then.
  7. DJSigmann

Yeah, sorry bruh, I'm not that familiar with the besiege filesystem. I don't think I can help you.
  8. DJSigmann

Things to improve the Level Editor

Wheat should be flammable.
  9. DJSigmann

Colors: and how to use them

Honestly, for anyone that already knows even a bit about hex colours or even just the RGB colour sets, this serves no purpose. But for those that don't know about it, this more than suffices. This was not completely pointless.
  10. DJSigmann

Protip: You can have both the Multiverse version as well as the previousbuild versions installed at the same time. NOTE: Yeah, yeah, I know, please ignore the file attachments. EDIT: If you want workshop support, place the steam_appid.txt in your previuosbuild folder. Copy it there from your...
  11. DJSigmann

Something wrong with aerodynamics?

I have similar problems, even on land occasionally. Not much help, but just saying that the aforementioned problem isn't limited to you.
  12. DJSigmann

[POLL] Do you want Zone 26 (Odd Contraption) removed?

It ain't that bad, I find it a kind of break from trying to destroy everything, its one of those levels that's a little goofy and weird: it spices things up.
  13. DJSigmann

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.