Search results

1. Skyrising

Steam Power Canvas

I think the op meant to use the canvas almost like a net that can be attached or wrapped around objects. For example, you could build the frame of a zeppelin, out of wooden poles and then wrap canvas over the frame to create an aesthetically pleasing aircraft. I think it's a cool idea! :D
  2. Skyrising

Separation of sky and earth

I gotta say, I think this would be fantastic. Although there is a level of charm with how Besiege has patches of vegetation on a backdrop of white, more ground texture would be great from both an aesthetic point of view and gameplay point of view. I fly aircrafts on the Solomon's Flock map for...
  3. Skyrising

Bind more than 1 key to a function

For example, the wheel. It'd be nice to be able to bind, let's say, both Z & X to make it spin forward.
  4. Skyrising

Steam Power Canvas

Definitely. Also the problem I see with it is that mechanical parts already function without any energy. Pistons for example extend with just the press of a button, no electricity, or steam power needed. I don't know what steam power would be used for but it's cool just thinking about it hehe
  5. Skyrising

Steam Power Canvas

+1 for steam power. Make my steampunk dreams come true :D
  6. Skyrising

Steering Hinges and Decouplers Inconsistent

Sure, I've got the build right here. Ideally, all 4 cylinders are suppose to spin, but most of the time, only some will work. Sometimes, none of them work. Attached Files Cannon Revolver.bsg
  7. Skyrising

Is it against forum rules to..

It was a pirate ship that stood on plows, and was propelled by propellors. It's a land vehicle, but does not really fit within the "cars, trucks, & tanks" sub forum. It also had a lot of cannons, and might've fit within "medieval machines". I'm kind of picky about categories and where certain...
  8. Skyrising

Steering Hinges and Decouplers Inconsistent

Decouplers don't work half the time for no reason. Also currently on a build that involves a lot of steering hinges. After clicking play, only 1-2 out of 5 will work. It's never the same steering hinges either. If I click stop and play again, ones that were working previously may not be working...
  9. Skyrising

Fighter with Twin Missiles

Just applied your missile concept to my Mini Jet, the way you handled balance, when 1 missile fires is fantastic!
  10. Skyrising

Fighter with Twin Missiles

I like it!
  11. Skyrising

Is it against forum rules to..

Post a creation in 2 sub forums, if you're not sure where it belongs? I just made a land ship, and I posted it in cars, trucks, & tanks but it's certainly not those 3. It might also fall into medieval machines. Why don't we just combine all the war machines sub forums? :I
  12. Skyrising

BALL JOINT help

I tried to attach a chain of ball joints to a wooden pole that was connected to a big wheel. Tried to turn the wheel to "reel in" the chain and wrap it around the pole, but the ball joints just clip through the pole unfortunately. Could've applied that concept to a lot of designs :I like a...
  13. Skyrising

Your Top 5 favorite Games that are not Besiege

Oooh this is a toughie, so I'll just list stuff I like, in no particular order. 1. Mass Effect (1, 2, & 3) <--- my favorite games of all time :D 2. Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim 3. Dragon Age (1, 2, & 3) 4. Fallout 3 & New Vegas 5. Pokemon (All Of Them) 6. Minecraft 7. GTA V 8. Total War...
  14. Skyrising

My Semi-automatic pistol with 13 bullets ;) download

Never saw anyone else use ballasts as ammunition, this is awesome!
  15. Skyrising

Wheels reset rotation speed

First use the key mapper on the wheel closest to the rear of the vehicle, it will indicate that the rotation speed is 2.00. From birds eye view of the vehicle. Use the key mapper on the middle flying spiral of the rear row (the one that's basically overshadowing the wheel mentioned before). Then...
  16. Skyrising

Sorry I ended deleting the save, then redownloading it again from my uploaded file. It seems to have fixed it for now. During a different build I was doing afterwards, the problem happened again but a simple reload seemed to fix it. Both builds had powered wheels and flying spirals near each...
  17. Skyrising

In one of my builds, I've found that a couple of the wheels refuse to save their rotation speeds. I'd set it to 2.00, and it would reset back to 1.25 (the max speed of the flying spiral). The wheels are near flying spirals, not sure if that has to do with anything. The wheels are also in...
  18. Skyrising

Stealth Bomber and the Nazi sheep

This is my favorite thing you've made yet! I think it was the sheep that won me over haha
  19. Skyrising

The Delayed Bomber - Immune to Shrapnel

This is fantastic! Reminds me of WW2 paratroopers.
  20. Skyrising

The Ark

Okay I'm a fan, you make awesome stuff bro! I don't fully understand aerodynamics in this game yet so I can never get anything to balance in the air, let alone something that humongous haha. This is much cooler than that dingy Noah rode in ;P