Search results

1. C

Warhead Block Mod[Inherited from Missile Mod][0.35]

please update. Maybe even just the default one.
  2. C

Exploding Cannonball And Arrow Aftereffect Mod[V0.45a][V0.4.0]

Try wang's yellow turret mod thingy. It eliminates pretty much all the recoil but it gets quite buggy if it blows up:
  3. C

Block-Spawner Block Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [ID: 519][0.32]

another cool addition would be the option to rotate blocks as they are spawned. I'm trying to get stuff to stick together as it is spawned and this is pretty difficult as to spawn something stuck to a grabber would require a block to be spawned in the same position as another block currently. If...
  4. C

the automatron can detonate the warhead block but it seems like it can't toggle the safety.
  5. C

I've been trying to use the automatron to turn the safety off and set the warhead off except it seems to be doing something really weird where It can't seem to take the saftey off or detonate the warhead even after I turned it off manually. I've been trying to make some rather evil munitions but...
  6. C

ah thats why all three were gray. They seem fully functional aside from that though.
  7. C

love it. If I remember correctly the bomb version used to have a mega blast radius. Would it be possible to get that in the updated one too?
  8. C

Tracking Computer Block [ID:525/526][Besiege 0.4]

when a "soft" target such as a windmill is destroyed and a yellow tracking computer block has locked onto it the console spits out a NullReferenceException which causes a massive fps drop. could you get it to release the lock when that exception is raised?
  9. C

Tracking Computer Block [ID:525/526][Besiege 0.4]

If anyone is finding it hard building missiles I made this one to try and be as small as possible and realised you can use the fact that anything attached to the back of the missile block is free to rotate to combat the inertia of the missile when turning and so this missile turns very well...
  10. C

Block-Spawner Block Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [ID: 519][0.32]

any chance you could get it so that you could change the parameters of the block being spawned? I remember with the console based block spawner you would select blocks to spawn relative to another and keep the parameters of that block.
  11. C

SensorMod [Spaar`s Automatron 1.1.1+] [Besiege 0.32+]

Now I think it might actually be do do with the copy and paste function of TGYD building tools as I've just encountered this bug again after copying a sensor block.
  12. C

I had more of a look with at the .bsg and I think somehow the saved script (btw I was like scrolling down trying to find a massive block of code for the scripts... I should have scrolled horizontal. This one line of code was hundreds of chars). I tried messing around with only the automaton but...
  13. C

thanks for the update. I have noticed a bug which will append the contents of a script to itself. I think this occurs every simulation but don't know the precise conditions. I think it has something to do with the colliders.
  14. C

Pilot Panel Block Mod (with HUD)[Spaar`s ModLoader][ID: 505][V0.42B]

Love this update. Flying will never be the navigational nightmare of working out which way up I am again!! I hope you can someday implement this with the lock-on functionality of your missile guidance block to simulate locking on to something and maybe even being locked-on by someone else...
  15. C

spaar's Mod Loader (1.7.1) [Besiege v0.45a]

I tried installing the development version of 1.5.0 and got this after loading into the sandbox (only mod installed): DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Besiege\Besiege_Data\Mods\Blocks\BLR\ModBlocksIco64.gyd". dropdown...
  16. C

mod requests : few ideas

To enhance the bomb even further could you add a parameter so that it only goes off if it is set on fire instead of impact (or parameterize the impact threshold)? As well as this if a time delay could be another parameter for how long the bomb waits to explode after being set on fire/after...
  17. C

LaserAim MissileAiming Laser Emitter[TGYD`s Block Loader] [ID: 509510]

could you update this for V 0.3? I've not been using this block as the missile but rather as a warhead as It provides the largest explosion out of all the blocks available. This combined with the fact you tracking computer block explodes on impact would make a great time bomb... in fact if you...
  18. C

True, but what if you wanted the sensor block zone to rotate within one frame by 180 degrees if you're doing fast stuff( like trying to stop bombs exploding in the zone to get round this bug)? You'd have to worrying about parts breaking. Or what if you wanted to rotate the zone in more than one...
  19. C

oh and if you do plan on implementing the acm it would probably be worth it to include an option to both rotate the sensor zone around its own axis and separatly around the automatron block.
  20. C

For ACM you could use the offset/scale/rotation parameters for x,y,z to get round this explosion problem: maybe something like this: setup acm controller on a few keys to scale trigger zone to zero OR move/rotate it where you know the bomb won't explode OR a combination! sensor mod script: [...