Search results

1. Chip2222

Drifting Challange

What happened to the links about quaternions in the video?
  2. Chip2222

Share your first successful machine!

My first working machine that I uploaded was a combine harvester http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=484831065 it doesn't have too many views but I thought it was amazing at the time... ... now I think its garbage
  3. Chip2222

A new kind of destruction (and art)

I'm sure you're machine will do great! However, there is a reason spidering hasn't released those blocks yet. Wouldn't that be sorta cheating?
  4. Chip2222

A few things about the new levels

great! I can't wait to see the video. I really love your creations/
  5. Chip2222

that is a great idea! i have to try that out.
  6. Chip2222

1) The sacred flame, like the wood blocks in ipsilon, can be moved even in editing mode. This will make it better for all you guys who like to finish the levels illegitimately (if changing the game files is too hard for you). 2) the sacred flame can also be turned back on again using a fire...
  7. Chip2222

Besiege Wins Editors Choice And Comes 4th Overall! - Indiedb

Congrats! You guys really deserve that. I have spent hundreds of hours on this game and I never get bored.
  8. Chip2222

A new kind of destruction (and art)

I was playing around with the ball and chain and I made a discovery that someone in the community found out months ago: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=573804734 Anyway, I decided to do something with it and I came up with this: I would love if you could check it out...
  9. Chip2222

Isn`t it about time we make a better trailer?

If a new trailer was made, I think that simple siege machines like in the previous trailers and update pages would be great. Of course it is nice to see what the community can build but the trailer also needs to needs to represent the average intelligence of our community. Think youtube...
  10. Chip2222

So....... When you scroll to the bottom of the forum home page Inside the "Whats Going On" section Click on the link that says "users online" or click here and when you hover over a username, there is a "Reputation" bar. Whats the deal with that?
  11. Chip2222

Anew kine of a wokker. [Twotoereal]

why is this still a thing?
  12. Chip2222

Monthly Challenge December!

to be fair, I did come up with the concept of this design 30 minutes after playing with the unity 5 update.
  13. Chip2222

Try to hit the bomb on the village. I got it first try (no joke)!
  14. Chip2222

do you know where I could download the wasp?
  15. Chip2222

can I use a peasant instead?
  16. Chip2222

New block category

Great idea. 100% support only there would only be one block in this category. This is why I will use this post to urge Spiderling to add a nuke block, a laser gun, a forcefield block, a titanium block and a chicken. Oh wait, the chicken is in the game already.
  17. Chip2222

I`m writing a HUGE guide! Help please!

It is called horizontal suspension but it rotates in the direction if the motorcycle. What I mean by horizontal suspension is a suspension block sticking out from the side of a vehicle.
  18. Chip2222

Flying Tank Mk II

do the wings have any practical purpose or are they just for the looks. It seems like they might hinder the flying by increasing the hight of the center of mass
  19. Chip2222

Username changes

I don't think it is possible to change your username. Many forums do this because it is confusing when people change their usernames often.
  20. Chip2222

I`m writing a HUGE guide! Help please!

the suspension system that you already have in your guide can be used because it allows for rotational suspension as well as a tiny bit of vertical suspension. And about your part on horizontal suspension, the picture is actually of rotational suspension. Horizontal suspension is actually when...