Search results

1. Orz_PX

TCat`s Ground Deformation Mod ( v0.35)

I've disabled it from running in that map.
  2. Orz_PX

The short answer is, the new sandbox is way bigger.
  3. Orz_PX

I believe if you've installed the modloader, there should already be a Blocks folder. If it's not there, you can create it inside the Mods folder.
  4. Orz_PX

I presume you're trying to get it working in the new sand box? I've disabled it in the new sandbox for various reasons.
  5. Orz_PX

The smooth feature is already integrated with the brush, and unlike the old version the possibility of having spikes has been drastically reduced.
  6. Orz_PX

As the UI suggests, when you hold the left control on your keyboard and at the same time press 1, you'll raise the ground. If you press 2 instead of 1, you'll lower the ground.
  7. Orz_PX

Easy Scale Mod [Besiege v0.45 - v0.60+]

Thanks!;)
  8. Orz_PX

Hi, in case you might miss my post, Would you mind overriding the behaviour when pressing TAB? I would personally like it to highlight the next text field to enter the scale instead of toggle the entire interface on/off.
  9. Orz_PX

It's ok:p
  10. Orz_PX

You should read my post carefully.
  11. Orz_PX

Would you mind overriding the behaviour when pressing TAB? I would personally like it to highlight the next text field to enter the scale instead of toggle the interface on/off.
  12. Orz_PX

There is a button called "Save Terrain" . You just type a name in the text field next to that button and then click the button, the terrain is then saved.
  13. Orz_PX

New features: - realtime (almost) terrain deformation (computational heavy, can be very laggy if enabled on an old computer or with a large machine) - Three additional terrain materials (simulated) can be selected: muddy terrain, sandy terrain and grass terrain, each type will have its own...
  14. Orz_PX

TesseractCat Mods Updated to 0.23 - Managed by MaxTCC

lol it's ok. There are good things too. The wobbly wheels seem to be cured by this mod and the friction of the floor seems to be unchanged, unlike in the earlier versions. PS: I need to correct myself, the mod actually works in all levels, with a loaded machine. If it seems not working, just...
  15. Orz_PX

Oh I see, it' works in the sandbox, but not in the levels.. PS, when I quit from the sandbox and re-enter, the mod does not function any more, leaving the error saying: ArgumentException: X or Y base out of bounds. Setting up to 513x513 while map size is 33x33
  16. Orz_PX

This error keeps popping up when I try to use the deformation mod, does it have anything to do with the brightness thing? Attached Files
  17. Orz_PX

Slack Team For Builders

yes, http://steamcommunity.com/id/orz_px/myworkshopfiles/?appid=346010
  18. Orz_PX

Simple Intersection Warning Remover Mod [v1.0.1] [Spaar`s Modloader] [Besiege 0.2+]

Tcat's noclip mod still works for me under 0.2, so...