Search results

1. RaptorJesus

What software do y`all use to make gifs to add for posting machines?

is this you who perform these trickshots ?
  2. RaptorJesus

Lets build a Siege Weapon

well, i am really busy now and i can't affort to play besiege. Can someone start with the first draw ?
  3. RaptorJesus

The Ipsilon Challenge - All levels with the smallest block count !

great, can you upload the file and some photos/videos ?
  4. RaptorJesus

What software do y`all use to make gifs to add for posting machines?

i record videos with fraps with the lowest parameters (10FPS & Half-size) and use an online website like http://gifmaker.me/
  5. RaptorJesus

Let's go ! i will work on the first draw
  6. RaptorJesus

it is a very vast subject. why not starting to precise what do we want ? Trebuchet ?
  7. RaptorJesus

Amazing Trickshot

i found this one Attached Files
  8. RaptorJesus

Suggestions for the new forum

I suggest a new sub-forum for ask help with building. If someone need help to achieve something, he can post a request so other forum members can help him. The "support" seems fine for game crash, machines not saving or software-related problems. The "War machines" & sub forums need to stay at...
  9. RaptorJesus

Amazing Trickshot

Hey, I found this gif browsing 9gag. Unfortunally, I don't know who did this Attached Files
  10. RaptorJesus

Auto Stabilizing Helicopter Challenge (BE THE FIRST/CHANGE THE GAME)

not really an helicopter, but my quadcopter here is really stable and manoeuvrable. http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/forum/main-forum/besiege-early-access/war-machines/flying-machines/1441-quadcopter-acrobatics-agility-master-v0-04
  11. RaptorJesus

Agility a unique high performance rover series

your chassis design is really good. Do you mind if i use your "agility" as a base chassis for my machines ?
  12. RaptorJesus

First ever stabalized 2 legged walker, No shuffling(Needs Multimod)

wow, great. i don't understand why it need multimod ?
  13. RaptorJesus

Wrong Address!

ah ah ! did not expected that !
  14. RaptorJesus

First ever stabalized 2 legged walker, No shuffling(Needs Multimod)

welcome on the forum, I'm interested by your walker. Can u upload some pictures or a video of it ?
  15. RaptorJesus

SpeedRun topic - Rules Records !

Note : Added a third section (Suggestion by ITR )
  16. RaptorJesus

"Cumulated completion" but in real time ? I don't think it's relevant. In my recording session i tested most if my builds in real time and i can achieve the same time regardless of the time-cursor. A whole run in real time would be not visually entertaining i think.
  17. RaptorJesus

Hello everybody ! Let's get some fun and healthy competition going to help make Besiege even more exciting. I propose to make 3 categories to let people express their talent. A run concern the whole game. At this point of evolution of the game (beta 0.05) not all levels are available. You have...
  18. RaptorJesus

Agility a unique high performance rover series

i'm interested, can you please upload a picture ?
  19. RaptorJesus

please rate my future youtube intro

hey, my youtube channel is about Besiege and i plan to put an intro to each video. Please feel free to tell me what you think about it !