Search results

1. CREEPINGIRON

Tolbrynd.

Getting past zone 18. I've tried my helicopter but it didn't work any ideas?
  2. CREEPINGIRON

Stress color map.

Has there been a post about this on this forum? I remember seeing it in the old forum.
  3. CREEPINGIRON

Boom Mode.

It's like Pyro Mode but with Explosions.
  4. CREEPINGIRON

The time slider.

Can you make it so that holding control or shift make the slider lock onto numbers divisible by 5 or 10?
  5. CREEPINGIRON

Making a death racer car

So I've had this idea since before I had this game and I've run into bump in my plan. The pop out door flamethrower is lighting the front wheel on fire. Any ideas?
  6. CREEPINGIRON

Logging in.

This is one of the best log ins ever! It doesn't take forever to log in like most websites.
  7. CREEPINGIRON

A forum bug I guess.

So I found that if you hover over a name link while in a discussion or something else and then you scroll up to the top a blue bar appears but if you scroll down a bit it disappears and everything is back to normal. Just an interesting thing I found that I thought was a bit interesting.
  8. CREEPINGIRON

Infinite ammo.

I was wondering if an infinite ammo mode is planned. It would give cannons and flamethrowers infinite ammo. But if you turn it on you can't win the level of course. Also I looked it up on the forums and didn't find really anything about infinite ammo so what do you think?
  9. CREEPINGIRON

I`m a peasant.

What are the different "levels" I think they're called. Or is there a place to find the answer?
  10. CREEPINGIRON

Help getting my game working.

I need help to get my game working. The game turns on, plays the music, also the screen is black, and after a few seconds it turns off and gives me a message that says that I need the latest DirectX even though I have DirectX 11. I've updated my drivers, alt entered, and set the resolution in...