Search results

1. CREEPINGIRON

Tiny sailboat in level select

Wow I never noticed that. I'll try sometime maybe.
  2. CREEPINGIRON

Adding on to the camera block idea

What about just the ability to lock the camera perspective in relation to the vehicle.
  3. CREEPINGIRON

Sword Uses Same Texture As Knight

BitteWenden I don't think that a sword raised above the head would project that kind of reflection when placed behind the head.
  4. CREEPINGIRON

Tolbrynd.

Well I've come up with this. You use the directional buttons to move forward left and right but down is for turning the plane vertically. Also the name is just what I said when I finished the level. Thank you for your ideas. Attached Files FINALLY!.bsg
  5. CREEPINGIRON

Tolbrynd.

Okay sounds interesting I'll see what I can try.
  6. CREEPINGIRON

new block

Wow I didn't think of ballasts for my death car idea.
  7. CREEPINGIRON

Tolbrynd.

Getting past zone 18. I've tried my helicopter but it didn't work any ideas?
  8. CREEPINGIRON

Stress color map.

Has there been a post about this on this forum? I remember seeing it in the old forum.
  9. CREEPINGIRON

I need to get a file replaced!

Also in the Steam folder there is a folder called backups for that sort of thing I think.
  10. CREEPINGIRON

HELP URGENT PROBLEM

Did you make sure you clicked directly on the save button in the save menu? (EDIT) Sometimes you might misclick and not click the save button in the save menu and it will exit the save menu.
  11. CREEPINGIRON

Propeller change

Yes Small propellers. It needs to happen sometime.
  12. CREEPINGIRON

New Block Ideas, New Map Idea, A New General Idea, and A Bug Fix!

I don't think that one block and the single flying part is perfect in weight so it wouldn't fly perfectly straight for long.
  13. CREEPINGIRON

Monthly challenge April 15!

When is the next challenge?
  14. CREEPINGIRON

Boom Mode.

It's like Pyro Mode but with Explosions.
  15. CREEPINGIRON

MultiMod [Besiege v0.05]

I've already cleared Ipsilon.
  16. CREEPINGIRON

MultiMod [Besiege v0.05]

What kind of laptop is it? Does it have a number pad? You need to use the number pad plus and minus.
  17. CREEPINGIRON

The time slider.

Yeah writing the value is a good idea too.
  18. CREEPINGIRON

Making a death racer car

I'm currently making changes for the next version. So tell me if you have any other ideas.
  19. CREEPINGIRON

Making a death racer car

Tank steering 45 12 3 to extend the weapons 6 for the flamethrowers 9 for the cannons.