Search results

1. Necro

All in One Challenge!

What is that monstrosity you ask?! It's every type of building block in the game, however it's quite random and has no purpose. My challenge to you is to give it purpose, use every block in the game ONCE to create a cohesive design that can accomplish a task. Every single type, and only one of...
  2. Necro

Interesting Ammunition.

Many spinning bombs are cool :)
  3. Necro

Intermitent Wheel Failure

Windows 7 Alpha 0.04 - Moderate Severity. Attached is a BSG detailing the bug. Depending on where you place a wheel it will intermittently work. Press play and pause a few times to see the the inner 8 Wheels don't always run but the outer 8 do. Attached Files BigWheel.bsg
  4. Necro

Delete and Place Control block

The block that can't be removed can be a real hassle most of the time. I find myself wanting to remove it, or move it to somewhere else all the time! It would be nice if you could either move it or delete it.
  5. Necro

Using Sliders as Catapult can trebuchet arms?

Has anyone else tried this? I've been messing around with it recently and it seems to generate tons of force but the machine becomes Really prone to snapping. I've made a few things with it like in this Thread but I want to make something much larger. Let me know if you've made anything like...